BIG blasts?

Best answers
Why arn't there any HUGE blasts in ESF? In the show characters make these really wide blasts twice the height of them. Is it cause it'll lag to much online or if too many people use them the whole map will have thick beams evrywhere? Anyways, just wondering.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... that does not even desere an answer, but i will just sit back and laugh with the rest of the people who have viewed this thread...

Best answers
Dont worry he only has two posts, *puts down ultimate flaming gun*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want big blasts? Go SSJ with Vegeta and fire a full powered Big Bang at your foot. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes talking about the beamheads i think like in dmz:\
err yeah about that i think that it would cause lag and the heads would get too big if your in a long ps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um ssj goku turbo shooting a kamehameha can have an explosion so big it englufs the whole map...

what more do u want

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, you mean on DMZ when u get in a power struggle, how the beam heads get bigger and bigger until they block all vision in a blinding flash?
I HATE that!
And thats why there are so few dedicated DMZ servers, its makes them unstable and crashes them too much.

Best answers
NO!!! meant the beam!!! I know the explosions are huge but I was talking about the beam! If anyone here has played DBZ legends for the PS they will know what i mean (one of SSJ gokus speicial moves) Also, why would you flame me, i wasnt saying we should, i was aking why.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not that man.. Did you watch when vegeta's Final Flash what it did to cell? It was the size of texas.. And then its some little ass beam that blows up big.. Thats wrong...

Best answers
Yeah the explosion sizes are good.. but the beams look too thin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the beams are fine :S It'd be way easier to hit people if they were huge. We don't really need that. FF and Kamehameha are still awesome looking

Best answers
Yeah the beams are good.
If you make them too big it would be too easy to hit people and not so much fun.
I think they are fine.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big issues here. They can't be too big. Like mentioned, it would lag. ppl with weaker computers would experience FPS death. Too big and too much would rock the HL engine's world and it would implode (Server crash) :p

-Karrde-

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea there are explosions that cover the whole map wut else whouls tehre be? explosions crashing the map? would that make u happy?

Sound Artist
Best answers
Joe made them smaller so you can fire while standing on ground. They also blocked the view of your target, however i think a growing/shrinking beamhead would be cool in a power struggle, since you don't need to see really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom