1.1 spirit bomb idea

Best answers
well this is my return to the forums since a long time and i have had an idea i was wondering if the spirit bomb could be a little more bluer and should have a longer charge time becuz usually u dont see ne1 fire a sb at sum1 while theyre fighting its usually a sneak attack or sum1 wants to ps w/ it plus i would also like to see kaiken for goku like a transformation rather than a technique.
I would like some input whether or not ya guys like these ideas.

Best answers
I totaly agree

Also Make Frieza's death ball higher. I cant see a thing when its fully charged!! Therefor I cant aim!

almostdeleted

A
I think Spirit bomb charge is a good amount of time. Making it longer would only weaken it. Kaioken as transformation? GOkus already got alot and best transformations, he doesnt need another

Best answers
ive never seen him do this but been hearing bout it and just recently beat dragonballz for ps2 and saw vegeta get buff and scream a lot so now... since ur complaining bout goku havin too many transformationsvegeta can have that so can trunks and ussj should make u go same speed as normal sayajin but as strong as ssj2. and as far as i can see most of the chars will have 2-3 transformations cept for goku buu and krillen and buu prob will have the most.Goku should prob start at lower pl considering he wasnt that strong in beggining of dbz and when he fought vegeta he needed kaioken to win.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, yeah I agree with the Deathball thing, its needs to be higher up in the air. And its kinda hard to see past the Gallit Gun aura too, and I don't like toggling my views all the time just to attack ;/

Best answers
they should have another version of the spirit bomb too, like it you press the button again.. it should be like the saiyan saga when where its just sort of a small ball thats all around the hand n whatnot.. quicker charge and maybe it can be caught by your team..

Best answers
do ya think they will make adult gohan and the cell gohan dif chars in the future cuz i thought of how adult gohan might work mebbe he starts off normal, then he goes ssj, then mystic and the mystic would be a permanent transformation. or he starts off normal and goes mystic right away.

I forgot sumthing bout kaioken is it possible to make it not a transformation but if u press like "b" u go into kaioken mode. and cud it be used for other chars like krillen yamcha tien chaitzu (not in esf tho) and piccolo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom