ask?

Best answers
on the first respect for your mod! it ist very much good and better when dragonmodz!

would it be possible to install more transformations?

for example perfect cell or ssj 2 and 3 ?

Best answers
Welcome to the Forums!

Yes, more transformation, like SSJ3, perfect cell, and super buu should be out by the next release, beta 2 (i think thats what its called)

ist very much good and better when dragonmodz
What?

Anyway, don't spam and be nice...and stuff, and have a good time here! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Janis
when does the next version come out, then?
when it´s done
(what did you think, which answer you would get?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whenever someone asks for a release-date of a mod, it will be always the same answer... :D

btw: you´re german, right?

Best answers
Originally posted by Janis
a date :D
u think that the team members can say, that im going to finsh the coding in 3 of feb, not befoer that or after that , on that date

they dont know when they r going to finsh

so i will give u a date 1 JAN 2004

Best answers
Sorry to say, but judging on how long beta took, the next version won't come up till next year. Beta just came out, so we have that to enjoy until then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ranma
Sorry to say, but judging on how long beta took, the next version won't come up till next year. Beta just came out, so we have that to enjoy until then.
the reason the beta took that long is that the team had to rebuild nearly every part of the mod (new code, models, maps,...)

Best answers
sorry, but i would only know when it is ready!

only take your time so that it gets also good!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Ranma
beta 2 woudent take a whole year cuz they only need mellee powerstrugle new transfo's mayby new attacks and some tweaks so i say around 8 months

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 2 will not be released by next year.I think much sooner.A lot of work has allready been done the only things they pobably will have to are.

1-kick some bugs.
2-make more models(transformations.
3-make more animations offcourse.
4-make more maps.
5-make more gameplay modes.
6-make more attacks.
7-tweak the engine a little.(improvement over the whole thing like animations and gameplay)

Now don't rush this thread like a madman, it's only the way i tink about If you want real information you should ask the team ,that will probably not give an answer.

Best answers
Beta 2 will not be released by next year.I think much sooner
Well, i can only hope it does come out sooner, but didn't they say more charcacters might be added in beta2, that would mean more coding and stuff. If there are no new characters then i guess your right, it would be sooner.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case, it's going to take a while, but not nearly as long as beta 1. I'd say cold steel hit the nail right on the head. Added to that will probably be tweaking to a few of the current models. Maybe if we're lucky they might decide to animate buu's cape afterall (I know what a daunting task that is because of the insane number of poly's they'd have to animate). In any case, it won't take as long as Beta 1, but don't expect it soon either :p

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom