Problem with Riverside

Best answers
I just got out of a riverside game, an noticed a huge glitch-you respawn in the same place all the time when that map is in a team game mode. I know this happens in other maps as well, which gets royally annoying when a finger lasering ******* keeps hitting the respawn spot so the second you respawn-
BAM! your dead.
Also, I noticed finger laser is just a weeeeeeeeee bit too powerful an attack. At least IMHO. Especially for an unblockable attack.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't know about the spawn prob, but the figer laser is fine. It may be strong, but it's also hell to aim. Especially at distance. The key is not puting yourself in a position to be easily hit by it.

I've NEVER been hit by it.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I've gone onto a few servers and owned with finger laser when i was really bored...

It's not very fun after a while... but anyway, the reason why it's so easy to own with it is because people don't move, or always move in straight lines..

Really, if it was harder to aim at people I think I'd have a harder time killing them with finger laser lameness.

Best answers
I found u became slower as u used the finger laser if u wanted to track someone to kill u wud always be like 5 hours behind them
tho i guess its suppsoed to be but Frieza in the Frieza saga just didn't feel like that..

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Im sleepy.:tired: :tired: ZZZZzzz.

finger laser is good how it is... just move and it will never hit u.
<finger laser has bad accuracy> of to sleep and wake up 3 hours later!:tired: :tired: ZZZZZZ.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But if you're on the ground, secondary fire can own you to pieces if you're not careful.

-Karrde-

Best answers
its really anoying if someone with a disc is spawncamping at that map
I saw someone do it and within 5 min he had 100 kills

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Discs absolutely give no pl.

Yet it raises the pl of the ones who died if there general pl is lower. so i just LOVE discspammers now. :D

Scruffie

S
I don't think most Disc spammers realise that... very nice :D

It's just like the eye laser, it's hell to aim. I like to pick a nice out of the way spot where i have a good view and am not out in the open and snipe with it... takes ages for them to figure out what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom