possible hack out

Best answers
i started a server some guy joined my pl was 1,549,333 i was Vegeta then some guy named Zero joined second i found him he was ssj with a pl of 29,000,000

Best answers
Are u sure nottin happened like kills and deaths between him and other players??
he cud of used an exploit hmmm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when a person joins there pl automaticly uped to the server minimum

though i think theres a glitch in the thing and everynow and then the pl's get totaly wacked up and funky

and besides its not like a pl hack would help cause everyone else on the server would gain so much pl from dieing and killing the hax0r that it would even out in like 2 minutes

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A wierd way to awoyd pl crackers in my eyes ;)

Best answers
This same thing happened to me several times when id create a server.. But like hibiki said , it all evens out after a short while..

Best answers
there could be a server command to up someones power level and the server could have cheats enabled, i don't know the command myself but it is possible (need a ESF team member to solve this one).

Best answers
*Looks up to the sky*

*Begins to pray*

Please help us ESF team

Best answers
DMZ had a server command to up powerlevel for when they were testing the increase of attacks I believe. (I have nothing against DMZ myself, I like both games :))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ive used an auto block script altho i cannot give the script out because i promised id keep it to myself (not give it out)

Best answers
sounds like cheating methinks. shouldn't use that around any official servers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah its a cheat but i dont use it anymore (you;ll know if uve played me cos i suck at blocking)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yata your sig is too big
resize or remove it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know MAVAV is a joke right yata...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he's reading penny arcade he damn well better know it's a joke :p They had a few paragraphs on it. I actually saw the guy's website where he detailed his class assignment and gave a write up of the whole thing :p He better have gottena good grade :p

As for scripts, imho, even normal scripts are cheating because it's the computer doing what your fingers should (like teleporting at the max possible speed via 1 button push). Or having block/counter scripts where ya auto counter attack after releasing block or something.

-Karrde-

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i had an experience when i kicked a guy not sayin any names*chewbacca* and he changed my name to "owned by chewbacca" and "I am a ***" i hate ppl that do that stuff;(

Best answers
oh crap i didnt know ppl could do that in esf probably an old half life hack :\

Best answers
I REMEMBER YOU! damn you u **** ;(, you lied when you said you didnt have auto block fs.. heh i beat you anyways :D

but still, cheating is lame :\

Best answers
Glenn, it's not an old hack, it's probably just someones server and they were using the execclient *player* name *Insert New Name* command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom