just wanterd to know

Best answers
hey im new and i find this game very complicated. obviously some 1 can answer me here ok oh well....

when some 1 shoot at me kamahama(something like that) and i shoot 2 , there is a someting like a permeter in right-down screen and then he wins and his kamahama kill me! how can i do it?

2. what is the best char? i mean i love gouko but what is your opinion about him? or anybody else...

3. when i do melee attack its very hard to see .... even at first person type....

4. what better fps or 3d?
:idea:

Best answers
1. You need to hold left mouse button (or whatever your primary fire is) It helps to turn turbo on, never let go of left click!

2. They all have avantages and disavantages, my best is Buu, while another could do best with Vegeta.

3. So..whats your question....?

4. Not sure

Best answers
1 more question , what is the thing with beans? how can i use it?

Best answers
They're senzu beans they replenish health, You have to find them but it's pretty hard, Try in the water at esf_riverside.

Best answers
amm yea, well as admin of the server what is the commandes of kicking/ban/change map
anything and i didnt play as the admin in cs... so i dont know any commandes........

2. there will be ssj2? ssj3? ssj4?! because it prettey borring with olny ssj1.

3. when a guy defend what i do agiasnt that!?!?! because he defend and then i try to attack and he hit me and i good as dead

4. teleport, when do i use it? i mean in attacks? and how to i know where i will beam my self?!?!

Best answers
for 3 and 4, you answered yourself.

You melee, he blocks, you teleport and go at him again. After a bit of that, if theyre stupid enough to just stand there blocking your attacks, they'll become disoriented/lose sight of you. and you'll hit em.

*edit - alternatively you could also hold block once they block you, that will sort of start a make-believe block struggle, whoever lets go first gets hit. ;)

*edit 2 - also, for question 2, there will be ssj2/3 in later versions. This is only beta 1, and we've only got one ssj. SSJ 4 won't be included as far as I know, because this mod is based on DBZ, not GT.

*I'm on an editting spree!3 - for teleporting, press a direction and teleport, you should go in the direction you pressed.

Best answers
please tell me when the next version gona be released ... thankio for your help and please tell me some admin commaned

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've always wanted to say when the next version will be released....
it will be released when its done. the ESF team puts a lotta work into the mod, and its not exactly the easiest thing to do, and i really have no clue how long it will take them. i do know that when i look at this list : http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm
most of the main stuff has [done] by it, so it looks like it may be soon, within the next few months or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom