PS and BS

Best answers
In my opinion ps and bs are awesome i love to do them (except when the guy shooting the beam blows it up cause he's loosing) but i think in beta 1.1 they should add stuff. I know they are making it so that you can't get meleed while power struggling and you can have more than one person power stuggle but i think in bs you should be able to push the beam like they do in the show. And say if your in a bs with somone i think a fellow team mate should be able to either block with you or shoot a beam to aid in the bs. but most of all i think pushing would be a good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explain "pushing." Do you mean actually slowly pushing the beam in the enemy's direction? I dunno what the point is. Once you gain control of the beam, you just automatically throw it back as hard as you can. Why would you want to slowly move it back when you have control?

Best answers
well i mean like if your near wall it would be cool to push back so you don't die...and i think it would be cool to push the beam back at the person like in the show. i mean yeah eventually you throw it back but like say you in a ps or bs for a long time or your on the ground and **** it would be a cool thing to push beams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in 1.1, if you're near a wall and BS'ing you'll just start losing HP until you a.) die or b.) throw it back. Same with being on the ground I think. It's called crush damage or something like that. I don't see much point in pushing the beam towards your enemy... once you gain control of it, you might as well just throw it back. I mean the only thing you get from pushing is dramatic effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom