melee and blocking

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I play alot of ESF
I spam kameha until I'm atacked with melee
then I start meleeing

oke this usualy works fine because of my ping advantage, and I'm good ( well I really am
)

my tactik is atack head on and see wut happens
if he blocks I teleport up and atack again

this always works fine because most n00bs don't teleport away or something when this happens
well this happen't today..................
I played in a server against some1
and I atacked his ass head on, he blocked, I wanted 2 teleport up but for some reason he had allready kicked me back.......

So I atack again same thing
he just kicked me away...........
the point to this threath is
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT
so fast a counter

could some1 help me cuz this gives you a big advantage,
( could also be good for high ping players )

Sound Artist
Best answers
It really comes down to who's faster. I think it's a little bit easier to block an attack, release block then attack. I usually do it so fast people don't even realize i blocked. Now if your on the offense and you hit a blocking person then teleport away. I think your more at a disadvantage. But what it comes down to is ping and your typing speed.

Oh and as of now, if two people melee head on, the person with the lowest ping usually wins. This however will be replaced with the adv. melee.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
It really comes down to who's faster. I think it's a little bit easier to block an attack, release block then attack. I usually do it so fast people don't even realize i blocked. Now if your on the offense and you hit a blocking person then teleport away. I think your more at a disadvantage. But what it comes down to is ping and your typing speed.

Oh and as of now, if two people melee head on, the person with the lowest ping usually wins. This however will be replaced with the adv. melee.
this is nothing new......

it's just that some1 could explain how 2 kick back really fast so that he has no time 2 teleport like I did......

Best answers
Yeah, some people are amazingly fast with the counters, I love fighting them, it's the only way to learn.

*edit - ive also learned to teleport away faster because of them, I'm getting better. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all you need in melee is the lowest ping....And that´s a fact

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
all you need in melee is the lowest ping....And that´s a fact
no true..... if you have a good block... you can win maybe 2 fights but then die of damage

ping only counts in head on and when you both press right mouse butten when near the other player ( you also gotta aim )

Best answers
what was the guys name?

b/c i was playing someone under an name and he was doin that too and he was freakin handing my ass to me.....then it turned out to be pc joe so that explained it all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom