where the *** d i get the fmod/fixdmz shiit?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Where do i get it!?!??!!?!?!?!?!!??!?! The **** that fixes cannot load client.dll bull**** or somethin, y the hell dont uput it in ur files section!?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to the top of the forum and click the search tab. type in client.dll(i assume that is what you are needing the fix for...)into the search by keyword box, and then search for it. chances are there is a sticky somewheres for this and you would be better off not cussing as much... and the main esforces.com site hasn't been updated in a while that i've seen so i assume they may be having technical problems with it...

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
yea i opbviously tried that, and it obviously didnt work

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you playing the beta? i hear that the beta has no problem with client.dll, so if you aren't playing it, i recommend downloading it has it is much better than the alpha anyways.. and hey guess what! there is a sticky a few posts up(or just go to http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136), it tells you how to fix the Fmod client dll stuff. and there is no need to spam saying you obviously did something, how do i know you did or didn't search?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom