Melee abusers: Your definition

Best answers
Ok there are plenty of people calling people a "melee abuser". But what exactly are you talking about. I mean tell me what makes someone a melle abuser in your opinion? I just dont get it. Someone who hits u when u spawn? No thats a spawn camper. Someone who uses melee and nothing else but it and the ki blob combo for a kill? Thats his/her choice as well as the ki blob's purpose IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that you think there is no real definition, but would say it would be somewhere around if the person camps by your body waiting for you to get up and smacks you to the ground the are

Best answers
Yeah but i mean i dont see a prob with that. They are just waiting to get a kill. I mean what to you want the mto do? Go away and let you get up. Or would you rather be blasted with a final flash. At least you have a chance to hit them and/or survive compared to a final flash.

Best answers
the people who call people "melee abusers" arejust people who either:

A: don't know how to use melee effictively

or

B: don't know how to counter melee...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I'm disabled on the ground, and someone flies at my prone body, and starts right clicking madly, then I just laugh since when I get up I'm temporarily immune to melee anyway... so I just hit them up.

Best answers
EXACTLY so i dont see what the prob is. If anything is "whored" at the moment its blocking.

Best answers
There's nothing about melee to abuse, so such a thing can't excist. How the melee is now and how it is used is just the current gameplay.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Just think of it like this...

:notice: People that call you or anyone else a melee abuser, sucks.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant be a melee abuser its just impossible melee was ment to be used alot

and if someone is calling u a melee abuser just charge a beam and kill them with that

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's also the ppl who think there should be tons of beams flying about and get upset when you drill them with melee while they're charging a giant Spirit Bomb in the middle of the map.

-Karrde-

Best answers
hit the *****ing noob with a disc as they try to piss you off with melee. Not my favourite move, but being disced always hurt

Best answers
Grrrr... I HATE being called a block whore. ¬_¬

The only reasons I block so much are:

1)98.7% of the time, I NEVER have melee supiriority. Thus all THEY have to do to counter my melee is swoop and hit me.

2) My computer is a POS... Kinda hard to melee in a slideshow...

3) That damn mouse button not working thing seems to be with me at the most inappropriate times.

So yea, I block alot. Blocking is'nt too hard to get around IMHO... Especially as Piccolo or Frieza... Or plain ol' teleporting...

Best answers
Yeah there is no such thing as a melee abuser people who say that just cant handle being beaten :p

Best answers
ok wtf??? how do you whore blocking? what you just want someone to let you hit them? hell if they dodged all the time would there be dodge whores?

Best answers
The next thing you ppl will come up with is a flying whore.....sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom