A
Hey, welcome to the forums.

Two things:

1. Dont spam :)
2. Read the rules

Cya around the forums and enjoy your stay

Nice sig :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Thanks My friend Epedemic Optikz made it for me.
Thanx For Your Comments and The Rules and I Am The Prince Of All Saiyans.

Best answers
Hehe , Welcome to the forums...

Have fun and follow the rules :S

Nice sig :D

Best answers
well well i am enjoying my stay and wouldn`t like to be you so watch it and uh i`ll read the rules if it makes you happy again!!:no:

Best answers
can some one plz explain spamming to me becuz i still don`t get what that means thanks:yes: :devil: once again i am the prince of all SAYAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
It means dont post a lot and lay off the crack please, your scaring the children.

Best answers
well if we aren`t supposed to psot alot well y do they have a posting board that sound common?!:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Best answers
il tell you spamming is talking about somthing that isent the subject like its about games and you start about food or somthing and spamming is posting somthing and then post somthing again like you say somthing wrong like this

i heta you

and then you post after it oh i meant hate you see there is a edit button to change your posts it looks like this

or you type only one word like lol or OK or yust a smilee post:;/

or you star flaming and swearing is somthing you shoud not do

Best answers
no no if your posting in the beta1 piece of the forum then you shoudent post a topic about candy or somthing:D

in the esf piece only about the game

in the oftopic you can start a topic about everything

help is asking somthing that gone wrong with esf but first look at the stickies if your problem isent solved

and model only about models or skins and so on

and dont post in the beta1 section whe shoud do this like a new move that must go in the suggestion piece;)

OH YEAH BEFORE YOU ASK SOMTHING USE THE SEARCH BUTTON its at the top of the page and it looks like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom