A Question on Transformation in.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering. When your able to ascend to your 2nd stage..
(This is for characters who could keep transforming)

When you die and respawn. Will you have to Ascend....
Then hit the Ascend key and ascend again? Or will their be more
keys that will allow you to ascend to your second stage and
stage and skip the previous one? I was thinking this....

Maybe if you ascend to your 2nd form the "First Time".
And then you die and keep getting more power you should be
able to skip your previous stage and automatically go to the next
stage after that. But if your still like in the beginning of just going
to your 2nd stage then you will have to ascend to your first THEN
second... It seems more logical to me.

I dont know what to say for Buu though...
He cant skips his transformations so im assuming you will keep
respawning on the last transformation you gained.... But for if you
die by a weakling wont your power go down? So what if you just
finished transforming then some weak guy comes and kills you?
Well I know anonamyse answers to my majin buu question I just
dont know which answer is best. I suppose to more logical one.
Anyway what do all of you gotta say about this?

Best answers
i think it will be like it is now....you transform and that takes time. when you die you start out normal again and have to ascend again. For the people who cannot descend they will keep ascended. For further transformations they should make it like (this is what i think they will do) you first have to reach perfect transformation for your 1st transformation and the pl needed for the 2nd transformation will be above or around the perfect transformation poerlevel of the 1st transformation. So you will have to axscend 2 to go to your second form. In which you wont really notice the firts time because its perfect...and the second form takes as long as it is needed(like 10 secs the first time and at a specific powerlevel reach perfect adn you just hit ascend twice and are 2nd stage!!!)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So lets say for example im Gokou.
And I ascend SSJ2. Then I die. I will have to go SSJ, Then SSJ2?
I cant take a shortcut in ascending? I remember gokou popping
straight into SSJ3 when Buu was coming after him, Right after buu
absorbed gohan.

Best answers
i think there will be diff ascend buttons, 1 for ssj, 1 for ssj2, so as soon as your pl is high nuff with ssj, you will be able to go ssj2, and i think that it will stay enabled after that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
i think there will be diff ascend buttons, 1 for ssj, 1 for ssj2, so as soon as your pl is high nuff with ssj, you will be able to go ssj2, and i think that it will stay enabled after that
Thats the same thing I was thinking, It seems more logical.
It would be annoying if you had to go through two Transformations
again everytime you die

Best answers
indeed, i would prefer a more enjoyable gameplay over being correct with the show

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like to go through the forms i think the same as pat
you will be able to go ssj2 after perfect trans so in other words tab (z) once poef ssj tab twice poef animation ssj2

Best answers
One question thought. If you could ascend to SSJ2, why would you bother with SSJ1?

It's like saying "Why use a pistol when I have a rocket launcher?"

Best answers
'cuz up close a rocket launcher is useless'

:rolleyes:

simple, tactis, staying ssj2 and deff ssj3 should put alot of stress on your body, and transforming takes power, so to stay ssj1 for a while would be essential in a good fight, wait for the right time to go ssj2 again.

Best answers
If you could ascend to SSJ2, why would you bother with SSJ1
It should be you have to go SSJ first before you can go SSJ2.

I dont know what to say for Buu though
When buu dies he doesn't change back to fat buu, so buu kinda already has this "skip" ability, So, i think it would be good and fair if you could skip SSJ, after getting SSJ2, or maybe you would have to die as SSJ2 to be able to skip to him, when you respawn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's cool to be able to choose which level of SSJ I want to be in. I mean what if my opponent sucks and I just want to go easy on him? Or what if I want to gain more power when I fight, but I don't want to be as weak as normal level? SSJ1 gains PL faster than SSJ2.

The same way normal gains PL faster than SSJ. Every point of power you gain in normal is 2 points in SSJ. Every point of power you gain in SSJ is *more* points in SSJ2. So maybe I just wanna get pumped a little or something.

And I think they said before that by the time you have attained second transformation, you will already have attained perfect first transformation. So basically you tap the button twice and you'll start the SSJ2 transformation sequence. It's not like SSJ2 is going to be at 2.2 million PL and you have to wait 10 seconds to transform into SSJ1, then another 15 seconds to transform into SSJ2 or whatever. By the time you get it, you'll instantly transform and then begin your newest ascension.

Maybe it'd be KINDA cool to go straight from normal to SSJ3 when you press ascend, but bleh, I'd personally enjoy going through all the stages before I reach the final one.

Best answers
you should have to ascend via all levels, the only time stages are skipped is when levels are desended. Apart from those who stay that way.

its like that in the show, so it shouldnt change.

Also I think that when people get knocked out for ages or are near death, ie pl dropping, that they should drop out of ssj like in the show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom