What i want to know.

Do you like the way your pwoer goes back to its default when you change characters?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• it needs to be changed indefinately

• leave it the way it is.

• Total voters
Best answers
ok.

i have just recently gotten beta 1 and believe me its by far better than dmz. you guys have done a fantastic job.

ok time to get to the point here,
i want to know hwy your power level goes back to its default when you change characters.

is there a console command to change that briefly?
if so please post here.

if not just tell me.
because its gets real irratating when people criticize other people because of their posts ive had it done to me for no reason but anyhow please if you know post here and if not then tell me if it will ever be considered to change.

Also- does anyone have the valve hammer editor file the .fgd so i can make maps.
if so send it to my email at [email protected]

Best answers
can't change it....

but BTW, you might wanna change your sig and edit what you said about DMZ b/c the moderators here REALLY hate it when you talk badly about other mods specifically dmz.....

Best answers
lol yea that should be ok

ummm i thought stryker or someone released some sorta mapping thing.....maybe check the file pages or PM esf_STRYKER

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fgd and wads should be in the ESF folder. Should have been released with the mod.

-Karrde-

Best answers
It kinda sucks but its kinda kool beacuase it makes you feel like u fought to get you power back up.

Best answers
I don't mind, hell with the way it is right now when you change to a new character you PL goes back to normal, but in a few kills/deaths you will be close to what you were when you changed.

Best answers
no actually when u switch characters you keep 1/3 (i think its 1/3 would someone refresh my memory) of your old p/l . so when you do swtich make sure ur in your transformed state with turbo on

Best answers
well when i play as guko and i play for along time he can just turn into a supersaiyan in a instant you know?

if I change into gohan i will be able to change into a supersaiyan.:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom