Final Flash Underpowered?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
----PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST AND VOTE----

I have already posted this as a thread, just wondering what people will vote in a poll.

Ok here is the senerio:

Vegita and Gohan face each other from across the map.
They both power up fully.
Vegita is turbo and has 360 million power and charges up a Final Flash.
Gohan is turbo and has 312 million power and charges up a Kamahamaha.
They wait until both their attacks are fully charged and then fire.

What happens?
Well the power struggle is dead even, until Vegita runs out of power and dies because it takes about 3/4 of his energy to fully power the Final Flash and only about 1/4 of Gohans power for a Kamahamaha.

I don't know, to me it seems like an attack that eats up most of your energy should have a little more power behind it. I mean it is a great attack but when it can't stand up to a Kamahamaha when you have 48 million more power than the other guy then there is something wrong.

Best answers
Thats nuts, it should have blowen right through it. That's all i have to say cuase its all true :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What sucks is when you're VEGETA and you shoot a full powered FINAL FLASH which sucks up 99.9% of your KI and then can't win a PS

Best answers
I myself can't say that the power that you use to create the Final Flash isn't to much, I mean it’s a huge attack. I just feel that it should be capable of winning in a PS far easier than it currently does right now.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Final flash is more of an explosion radius kill than a power struggle attack. I suggest using the gallic gun or even a basic beam:)

Best answers
Then why even have the final flash, if you can't ps with it. what's more fun then seeing you ff going right through someone else's ki beams. Tell me whats the point in having it, i mean sure it makes a big boom but who cares it is meant to vaporize your target. Not be pushed back by an attack that doesn't take half as much ki. i mean come on!!!!!

Best answers
what's the big deal ? just shoot a big bang , it doesnt charge up all your ki , its not a beam attack , its a projectile , besides it will destroy the kamehameha in a PS ...
and even if its underpowered u still have 3 attacks with vegeta ,and gohan has only one .. so....

Best answers
The big deal is it's a Final ****ing Flash. It should go right through a Kamehameha of a person with 48 million less power. Sure, you can use the Big Bang, but you shouldn't have to. The Final Flash should be more powerful with the ki your pumping into it, or else take less ki.

[note - I'm just talking about stopping power, not explosion size or anything]

Best answers
Its got enough stoping power to totaly destroy buu in one hit, you just have to aim... the final flash is controlable, when he fires move the beam around and smack him upside the head with it, just get it close to him then press mouse two(Or whatever your secondary fire is) and bail before his beam hits you...

And as for big bang, its not a beam attack, so you dont have to stand there and die if it fails the powerstrugle... it also slows down the beam alot giving you a chance to dodge, or even to put your boot in his ear...

Best answers
Powerstruggles became a bit boring cause you run out off power in notime. Shame no matter how much PL you have your KI amount stays the same, I would like to see KI going up as same as PL.

Best answers
seriously... any1 going up against a FF can just pound u bc they can use Turbo MUCH longer than u can... FF shouldn't even be slowed down by ANY attack except Spirit Bomb, which should lose in the end!

Scruffie

S
In the PS between Gohan and Cell, niether of them stopped and went 'oops, out of Ki, darn'.

After you lose Ki, it should start to drain your health. When health reaches 10, it stops going down then your PL goes into the beam. PS would last much longer, and turbo could go on forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. And then everyone on the map would die after every ps. :S

Best answers
Final Flash is most obviously underpowered. I think they might have done it because it is hands down the coolest attack in the game. It isn't right. Vegeta's energy is almost totalyl drained in the show AND in the game when he does a Final Flash. This attacks hould pack the same heat as the Spirit Bomb, but it doesn't and why? Just because it is a beam and is controllable? Use galit gun? Vegeta hardly ever uses galit gun when he goes SSJ and it looks stupid and is weak compared to the other beams.

Final Flash obviously needs damage upping.

Best answers
was playing a guy with 7mil and i had 3 mil... he was ssj vegeta and i was ssj goku... i WHOOPED his FF with my kamehameha .... this TRULY shows FF is underpowered.... he was more than DOUBLE my pl :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were they both fully charged? Because that would make no sense. In my experience, I see FF beating kamehameha by a LOT in the beginning of the PS, simply because it's a stronger technique. Unless you're across the map, I see it beat kameha a lot. But a full charged kamehameha will be pulled off before a full FF, and will probobly beat that partially charged FF. Soo.. yah.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the FF has a huge advantage on even footing . . . untill your ki runs out :(

The Final Flash was never something Vegeta PSed with in the show, and there is your reason. FF = 1 hit 1 kill, all or nothing attack. Same thing with the Big Bang Attack, you need to fire the BBA off fast to get any advantage.

Like freedom said, Vegeta's run of the mill beam and his Gallit Gun are perfect for PSing. :devgrin: Ever see a GG with 100% of your ki in it . . . it's hella ugly ;)

Best answers
I don't understand how anyone reading this post can vote that the Final Flash IS NOT underpowered.

For everyone that said just use a Galit Gun instead.... I tried that also with Vegita and Gohan at around the same power levels as previously mentioned in the original post and the Galit Gun was pushed back without much of a fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont post the exact same topic thats in other sections

people can read it there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom