Fix Install

Best answers
ok u have installer problems. U need to make it so u can Install ESF more then once. I dont care if theres an official thread for installer problems no one posts FIXS for there problems they only post MORE PROBLEMS. so there. Anyway I have a folder called HLServer and Counter-strike. HL Server is just the hl server and cstrike is game. I installed HL Server first so I'm not gunna move the settings. if you think I should waste my time and do that to install ESF to the correct folder then thats one more reason why u need to fix it.

The reason I cant just because if u just copy the directory and it has the client.dll problem.

Please don't ***** at reasons and stuff because I really dont care. I am just stating the facts. If you want a good game make a decent installer that doesnt have the. Remove, Modify, Repair thing where it just installs. better yet make ur own installer. ;\

Best answers
I don't know what your talking about, ESF can be installed as many times as you like, you need to remove ESf before you can re-install it, also if it doesn't re-instal or anything just re-download it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom