Generic beam PS explosions

Best answers
Don't know if anyone else noticed but if two people PS with generic beams the explosion is larger and more apt to kill most people on the map.

I watched two people PSing with a Final Flash and a Kame. When the Kame won, the explosion was large but not on a huge scale. Keep in mind that this PS was going on for about a minute or more.

For the hell of it the same two people tried generic beams and kept PSing with it for around the same time and when one lost it took out both people. Now each player was on an opposite sides of the lava map so that was one big explosion. Not sure if this is a bug just thought I’d let you guys know and see if anyone else had a similar experience with this.

Best answers
This happend to me the other day. It was total poopy:D. but what can i say when you shot a generic beam you really shot a generic beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you PS, you're putting power into your beam, and thus putting power into the blast. The longer the PS, the bigger the blast. Generic beams can PS longer than the others cause they take up so little ki to charge. You end up pumping way more power into them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
When you PS, you're putting power into your beam, and thus putting power into the blast. The longer the PS, the bigger the blast. Generic beams can PS longer than the others cause they take up so little ki to charge. You end up pumping way more power into them.
As the guy said: both PSes lasted the same amount of time, and PSing always means that you're pumping power into your attacks, so the Kame wave and FF were getting stronger too.

Best answers
Yeah I noticed the same when psing, but the bigest explosion i've seen so far is when me and someone else played "volleyball" with friezas death ball vs. spirit bomb :fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
Are u guys listen to him, what he is trying to say is the the ff and the kamewave should have been hella bigger than a generic beam Ps. I don't mean to flame but thats what he is getting at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I get it. Well. Yeah. That's pretty strange.;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cuz the generic beam does not have a damage cap in a ps where as the kame and ff do, so the generic beam explosion can get bigger than anything cuz of that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom