Any bots that fight back?

Best answers
Does anyone have any working bots that fight back? Tried Akimbot and that ESF bot, but Akimbot does not support ESF and ESF bot they just sit there and do not fight back and when they do it's only 1 minor beam. Also, is it possible that when I type addbot, it will add them to the other team, so it would be like 4 vs me?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they've always managed to hit me with their biggest attacks( or trunks and his freaking burning attack... i dont mind the attack, in fact i love it, but those bots have the best aim ever...)

Best answers
i believe the bots on the esf homepage is the only one that works with esf. The bots do attack but the time between attacks is long. They're fun to blow up at least.:devil:

Best answers
Oh those bots are regular dead eyes with there beam. It was awsome I kicked someone up into the air and was swooping after him, when to generic beams from below shot past me each circling around where the bot I kicked into the air just was and then hit at the same time killing him. It was really sweet.

ZuL

Best answers
The bots are extremely stupid in my opinion... in team play, they try to kill their teammates, and when you hit them with melee, they don't try to get up, most of the time. They are good at beaming in some cases, but they are really easy to beat.

Best answers
Yeah the bots are really stupid but for me they are better than dial up. I always wonder how they manage to transform while moving also.

Best answers
Yeah, thats the best thing about bots, they start to go ssj and fly around the map!

Anyways, the bots are fun if you lag on net games, and they do fight back... make a freeforall of ESF_Cell_Day, rofl, you get gang raped by powerbeams and mouthblasts...

One thing i have noticed though, is that a krillinbot almost never uses his destructo disk, he just stands there, like he is rapidly clicking the mouse.... at that point i swoop on him and try to melee him, only to find that i am flying straight into a destructo disk.... so much fun, lol

Best answers
I find the bots more lucky than intelligent. Hopefully that'll change.

And yes...curse that burning attack! It blinds and charges so fast, you get hit and you might as well just hit suicide

Best answers
The ssj thing is a code bug type thing i believe...
This bot is only a teaser so you shouldn't really expect much from it...
The bots aren't supposed to be played in team mode because they don't know how to tell the difference between a teamate and enemy its a deathmatch only bot...

Best answers
Originally posted by Shingyboy
The bots aren't supposed to be played in team mode because they don't know how to tell the difference between a teamate and enemy its a deathmatch only bot...
Currently it's a deathmatch only bot. Hopefully and probably, that will change

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ssj thing is a code bug type thing i believe...
This bot is only a teaser so you shouldn't really expect much from it...
Now there's someone who understands ;) .

If someone's got a problem with the bots being "too stupid" then look at the version again... that's right, it's an ALPHA!

Best answers
I think these bots are just fine for an Alpha, I have tons of fun with these (stupid or not) :) . Tho i do have a question for you Blade, I haven't been able to find your bot thread anymore, so i don't know if this has been asked but, when will you be releasing the next version of your bots?, and will it be possible to select who they are?.

not meant to rush you, just wondering if you had an estimated time

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ssj thing is a code bug type thing i believe
now only if i could discover this bug for myself and exploit it... o_o
nah never mind, i only transform when i'm hiding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom