The official servers.....

Best answers
The official esforces.com servers seem to be the only places for me to play in... but they always crash..
What's up going on?... I always try hard to get to transform, and when I'm really close, the server just crashes.. and my PL is gone...
I hope the team can find the problem and correct it soon.. because it's really annoying

Best answers
are you sure its the servers, cause i play on those servers all the time and they never crashed on me.

Best answers
I too only play on the ESF servers, and they are hosted by Oktagone so they say. The servers DONT crash, if they crashed, you wouldnt be able to rejoin in a matter of seconds. I think that they are resetting every once and awhile and it does get very annoying when you're about to transform. Each time your game begins to freeze and you're on the ESF Servers, just hit console and type "retry" (without the quotes) and you will join back usually right away or within 10-30 seconds.

Best answers
Yeah I know typing retry and rejoining the servers really quick... but what the hell.. you start at like 0.7 mil PL again.. so what's the point

Best answers
The servers acctually just shut off and have to be manually restarted idk why they do this and i would like to know how to stop it considering i have a server running for esf.

Best answers
Happens to me as well. When it freezes i got red text at top of screen saying "Warning:Connection Problem".

The i go to the console and it says server timed out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how there are lots of them, its cool cuz their aren't very many dedicated servers. But the resetting thing, and the low map time can get really annoying >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom