melee issues

Best answers
hmm where should i start ?
i hope esf members will read this cuz im sure i have a point
now i now there is some amount of accuracy to the show so i will get straight to the point , when u swoop at some1 the turbo-like aura starts to wrok , now im not sure its accurate well cuz i have seen all the dbz-gt ep's and all the movies and i have never seen them having a turbo-like aura around them when they swoop, and no , the kaiokan doesnt count , so my suggestion is 2 fix it , it just takes precious fps , oh and one more thing , the block ... when some1 hits u , u block him and than u hit him , my suggestion is to make an advanced block system , like for example if some1 punches u and he doesnt release the attack button a powerstruggle begins , wich leads to a punch by the attacker or the deffender , or at least when some1 punches u he can hold the fire button ( with turbo on or off ) and pullling u to the ground , or to make a grabbing system so u can grab your enemys at some point , hey ,its just me or am i 2 demanding ?

Sound Artist
Best answers
I've seen parts in the show where people swoop at each other with an aura and a trail. It happens a lot actually.

Best answers
yes there are many times when there is an aura surrounding a fighter when he goes and swoops for an attack. It happens all the time durring DBZ and DBGT. As for the melee, if you go to the suggestion form you will see many threads dealling with this. I do believe the developers have said they are working a new melee system.

Best answers
but i honestly do not remember one time when they swooped towards some1 with an turbo aura , and if it did happen , in what saga's in what battles ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll just name one. Goku training with Gohan in the hyperbolic time chamber. They're both SSJ, and they both have auras on, and they're just flying all over the place and pounding.

Best answers
i dont mean i didnt see aura's in the saga's , i mean when they start meleeing they lose the aura , its like a power up and then it fades away and they start punching !

Best answers
yeah somthing to add
I was going to melee a krilin that just joined the game
I was a SSJ Goku
If it was in the series i should kick hes ass even if he was blocking he should at least go backward or somthing but no he just blocked me and counter attcked like if a was bulma weeeeeee can we do somthing about it ??

LOVE
-Aeris

Best answers
That's called "Balance", Aeris.

We can't have the main characters of DBZ the strongest, nor the lesser characters the weakest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though... krillin's gonna be the weakest.... :D

Best answers
Okay starting to go off topic, but the turbo aura you see it is a part of the series, when they fly fast they give off more energy so naturally you'd have more ki overflow(which is what the aura is all about anyways)

When they fight close in, yes there usually isn't an aura, but that doesn't matter much cause in game you need to know if you're turbo or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom