Is There Bots To This Game

Best answers
Is There Bots To This Game

Can some1 plz tell me, for there is bots to this game. If there is plz sendt me a link.

:cry: PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :cry:

Best answers
I have some bots at my site im not sure if there the same as what void posted but anyways check them out.

(click on my sign or on the link above it to go to my site)

Best answers
the bots so stupid god! they attacking each other when they are in the same team.... they cant defend and they dont really melee. olny thier spiceal magic(kamahama, ki blast,spirte bomb all the time, discs)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by from_hell
the bots so stupid god! they attacking each other when they are in the same team.... they cant defend and they dont really melee. olny thier spiceal magic(kamahama, ki blast,spirte bomb all the time, discs)
the bots are alpha
wait for the next version

Best answers
lol i just play with the bots 4 fun like i play tennis with them :)

Best answers
some of the bots !! are good!! im not lieing the ones my friend has. They are like super bots really!! and they actually melee and swoop after u!!

But they fire blast usually but really strong ones... i dont know where he got them neither does he.

Best answers
I can't get console to come up. Do you replace the hl.dll with esf.dll or just add it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just add the ESF-Bot dll, don't replace the hl.dll.

JumpStreet, your sig is too big, remove some of the pictures.

And Firefly, it's a good thing you told that guy it was still an Alpha before I did, otherwise I would have flamed him for sure :devil: .

Best answers
Hey all....im new....anyone here from RED SAIYAN ?????....i am Hamm there also!!! im just getting the bots now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom