New things

Best answers
I think it would be cool if the 2 teams(good and evil) have different characters. Goku,Gohan,krillian,piccolo,trunks,vegeta, goten, tien, yamcha, or chowzu(short mime lookin thing) could be Good. Buu,cell,frieza,brolly, radish, nappa, or 5 ginyu force people could be Evil. I know you cannot add all of these because there is only 9 slots available. Pick the best ones. I think it would make ESF even more awesome.

Best answers
Sorry But We're Not DMZ And I Don't Think They Would Do That Because They Really Want Something Nothing Else Has.(It Is Kinda Like Copying):]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should have different peopel like dmz.Thats much better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, they shouldnt do that, because let's look at how many people play as a "Good" oriented character as opposed to how many people play as evil ones.

Best answers
yea its sorta a bad idea cuz whenever i joined a dmz server and found that vegeta (my fav) was taken and/or all the other "good" players were taken i'd get really pissed off if i was forced to be krillin or trunks or even worse brolly, it sucks when you have to be the useless people....

wouldn't you get pissed if you got stuck as trunks in esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not that you cant pic the player you want like dmz.But you can go to the bad team and pick the bad guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this also was poster already and the idea is bad
(it limits the server for 8 ppl-the number of the char)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just said that it shouldnt be like the dmz one.You can pic any charater you want.If you go to the bad side you can pic one of the bad guys.nothing is limited

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's way too many people who play as goku, vegeta, (ESPECIALLY GOKU AND VEGETA), gohan, trunks, and piccolo. Not very many krillins though. Next to nobody plays as freeza. There's plenty of buu players, but not all that many cells. The teams would be way in favor of the good :/

Best answers
lol frieza pwns...his finger laser....wow...i own with that thing....

Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
lol frieza pwns...his finger laser....wow...i own with that thing....
Anybody does.. It's over powered

Best answers
no...ive pwned numerous frieza's trying to use it.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the finger is far from overpowered

now yellow beam! theres an over powered attack

Best answers
I think the team thought this over.
I think its best the way it is it evens it out better then if it was like DMZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that and ti would be stupid to be forced to be a bad guy cause u liked cell

Best answers
Yeah the way ESF have it if great no changes are needed.
Well in my oppinion.

Best answers
Im gonna agree that the Finger Laser is overpowered. I used it for a while and after using secondary fire to kill at distances and primary fire to kill while block whoring, I realized this. I now play as Gohan, and rarely see another Gohan. I aslo find it annoying when lsaeres pierce my shield. Maybe it's not overpowered, but it is cheap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finger laser when you press the right click it shouldnt be rapid fire.But it should make it able to be powered up,and after bieng powered up you can aim it at the person and it will be a instant kill like the frieza disk

Best answers
no. keep it as rapid fire, but it should be able to be blocked like how goku did to friezas beams while trying to protect krillin and company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom