cl_FlushEntityPacket

Best answers
could someone please explain to me what this problem is, what causes it or how to fix it when i go online. its really beginning to annoy me when i get this every 2 min.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it means there's a lot of lag. Either the server is hosting more people than it should for that connection, or you're on a weak internet connection (like a 56k, no offense to 56kers, I used to be one). There is very little you can do. If you're a 56k, try typing this in console. Rate 4000 (4000 seems like a good value I think). Or try various values between 1 and 9999, 1 being the low end and 9999 being the high end (for broadband users). Try and find what works best for you. In the end, therte's not always a lot you can do about latency.

As for the actual definition of the error, I think the game literally flushes all game entities and reloads them.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That happense alot because 56kers want to join.Then they lie and say we have cable.But then i tell them i have dsl and my ping is 80 and yours is 500 how do you have cable.They never admit they have 56k:S

Best answers
I've had cable ever since it came out in my area, I don't understand why there are still dial ups trying to play games. Half the time they lag out or get kicked out by the LPBs. There ARE cheap broadband services out there, you just have to hope they are in your area.

And no complaints from the kiddies about being at parent's house and not being able to afford it or whatever. Live with it, if you're on a slow connection, unless you get a decent ping(and by decent I mean below 200), try not to lag out the broadband gamers games.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
That happense alot because 56kers want to join.Then they lie and say we have cable.But then i tell them i have dsl and my ping is 80 and yours is 500 how do you have cable.

They never admit they have 56k:S
either that or they live in china, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom