ALL Attacks are going to have a Trailer?

Best answers
A small problem with that 1.1 thing in Optional I hope you dont make all attacks have a trailer as in DBZ many attacks dont have one.....or am I just misreading

Best answers
a trailer, wtf,

this summer, in movie theaters near you; 'Kamehameha'

lol, you mean a beam trail right, yeah thats a good idea, but sprites look the same from al angels, so it would have to be a model with the sprite skinned on it, but i dunno if thats possilbe in hl

Best answers
and yes I mean Trailer as in Trailer Animation as on the Beta 1.1 page they said trailers on everything and that is not good

Best answers
I'm guessing its the duel Kame that he formed into balls with each hand and then shot them up at Freeza from underwater.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
I'm guessing its the duel Kame that he formed into balls with each hand and then shot them up at Freeza from underwater.
Bingo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so glad Vegeta's rapid kiball attack is in. :)

Firering a insane amount of kiballs rapidly. OW YEH.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
I'm so glad Vegeta's rapid kiball attack is in. :)

Firering a insane amount of kiballs rapidly. OW YEH.
It's called Renzuko :D

Best answers
the trunks sword feature is done ? how will it be implanted ?
will it replace trunk's melee or will it be an additional melee attack ?
any hints ?

Best answers
Buu can copy attacks, that should be in but prolly too hard to implement. Maybe after he blocks the attack he can do it or something.

Vegeta had the ability to fire ki blasts rapdily but everyone else could still do it very fast anyways.

Best answers
By trails, I'm guessing they mean like those white lines after firing a Scatter beam...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu is good enough without him getting kamehameha and burning attack and crap. I mean he's practically the best guy already.

PCJoe's doin teh sword right now it seems, so he must know how it's workin. Mebbe if you rub him a few times, you get a fact, sort of like a magic lamp, but with facts :shocked:

Best answers
I dont want to know what kind of "rub" you mean, also Trunks really needs more attack (ki wise) as JUST the Burning Attack and Finishing Buster really makes him a character I never play as compared to Piccilo who has 4 individual attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom