Good Evil Teams?

Best answers
So you said realistic teams. so is vegita considered good or evil? good i think if we working from the cell saga.

->Good<-
Goku
Gohan
Piccollo
Veggy
Trunks
Krillan

-->Evil<--
Buu
Cell
Freezzer

I hope i aint forgot anyone cause i havent played since b 4 christmas. Tho soo far i'm seeing some disadvantages for the evil team? Unless veggy goes evil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's kinda stupid since uh, hardly anyone plays as the evil characters except buu.

Best answers
Well, I suppose you could kinda count both Vegeta and Picollo as both good and evil...they were both villians at one point, though with Picollo it was more DragonBall than in DBZ...he converted pretty quick when Raditz showed up.

Best answers
how about goku goes evil? :D

i think vegeta can be both,picollo prolly too, and buu too.. well not exactly, only fat buu! :S

Best answers
how about majin vegata and brolly? that would be perfecktly balanced because buu cell and freezer r stronger than gohan trunks and krillin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this has been posted, i think its a bad idea cause i wanna play evil with goku :)

Best answers
this is not an idea, if u read the news check the beta 1.1 outline. it's in there .. an option for more "realistic" good and evil teams!!!! it's an option so u can put it on and off!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by your nightmare
how about majin vegata and brolly? that would be perfecktly balanced because buu cell and freezer r stronger than gohan trunks and krillin.
Why do we need Brolly for??So he could do he's green balls and nothing more???

Best answers
Y'know... It would be awsome if there was both a good and evil version of each charecter (In the case of Cell, Frieza, and Buu, a good version).

Not just, like, a new clothing color, but like a revamped look. Kinda like Samurai Spirits 64-2. A regular and a 'Bust'.

Hey, just a thought. =\ Sure think it would be cool...

Best answers
Vegeta being on the evil team is stupidest idea ever. Think of it this way, if Vegeta is on evil team Piccolo has to be. Youthink Vegeta was bad for doing what? He blew up a planet full of weaklings and killed some nameks not to mention the ginyu force which counter s all that. What did Piccolo do? He killed Goku!!!!

Vegeta should be on Good, since he was a good guy for every saga besides saiyan, eventhough he might have acted sturbborn he never tried to kill anyone after he fought Goku.

If they are adding this realism option they should add more characters into the game for evil, not make good guys bad.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Vegeta should be on Good, since he was a good guy for every saga besides saiyan, eventhough he might have acted sturbborn he never tried to kill anyone after he fought Goku.

good thing he killed dodoria, zarbon, ginyu force, lots of Namaks, frieza's lower henchman, the people at the world tournement.

someone hasn't watched much of the show:rolleyes:

Best answers
...And McFluglehigmer didn't even mention the fact that Vegetta was willing to go through his only son so that he could see Cell's final transformation. As well as the fact that Dear Uncle Veg more or less only killed #19 and #20 so that he could fight Goku, rather than save the earth. :D

Veggy really needs to be on Evil. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget the times when he was small and would go out with his dad, torturing countless species for his pleasure. And vegeta is pretty much a bad guy for the whole freeza saga. He kind of gets a little better after he gets shot, but bleh, that's it. He may have been working w/ krillin and gohan for a lil while but it was only for his own selfish needs.

Best answers
Originally posted by McFluglehigmer
good thing he killed dodoria, zarbon, ginyu force, lots of Namaks, frieza's lower henchman, the people at the world tournement.

someone hasn't watched much of the show:rolleyes:
Your going to cry that I didnt waste my time like u did mentioning his death list?

I dont think arrogance and too much pride are reasons to put him on evil. Killing the main character to me is much worse than letting cell get stronger and let andriods loose.

He wasn't going to kill his sn so Cell could transform. He just wanted to knock him out of the way, which he did.

We can argue forever about which side Vegeta should be on, but guess what. In the show hes a good guy, hes a Z fighter. Z fighters = good. He risked his life for Goku and his son and the entire planet. Evil my ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's evil for a larger portion of the show than piccolo... way larger. Piccolo killed the main character, and true he kind of wanted to but also he had no choice since radditz needed to die and goku was asking him to shoot him. If piccolo had just hit radditz on the first try, and goku lived, then he never would've learned kaioken or trained in 20x grav and then when vegeta came he'd be screwed since his strength would be like 2,000 at the most as opposed to vegeta's what... 15,000?

But yeah we could argue these causes and effects for days :p

Piccolo is good almost throughout the series. He's a bad guy for like, 5 episodes. Much more in Dragonball, but in DBZ he's coo. Vegeta is a total ass until he gets a laser through the heart (what... 80 episodes or so after u meet him?), and then even later, for a while he's still a jerk although not completely evil. So yah, vegeta should be on evil, not just for these reasons, but for the fact that tons of people play as vegeta, so itll beef up the evil team's ranks. Soooo few people play as cell or freeza. Vegeta= necessary. It's pretty reasonable.

Best answers
He's only a jerk cuz hes an arrogant proud saiyan prince. I bet Goku wouldn't have mind if Cell became complete or the Androids got loose because just like Vegeta he wanted a challenge. He even gave Cell a sensu bean when he went up against his son.

There are plenty of other evil characters they could add in the placeof Vegeta. Or they could just make a Majin Vegeta character or somehting.

Scruffie

S
Well thats great! Now when I get forced onto the evil team because of unfair sides, I can't even play as someone I like!

Seems like a bad idea to me... :\

Best answers
Well I don think Vegeta should be on evil team, thats kinda BS just think of Vegeta fighting on the SAME TEAM as Buu and cell frieza maybe but NO WAY buu or cell that is rediculas, they should just get someone else because majin vegeta i dont like 2 have two vegetas running around on each team it would be hard to tell them apart and it would be even less accurate. for me i like ESF to be as much like the DBZ seris as possible so vegeta on evil team is out of the question

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I'll just end this and say:

Good vs. Evil is an OPTION. If you don't like it, go play at a normal teamplay server, as it isn't being replaced or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom