Server Starting Powerlevels - Done B4

Best answers
I browsed the forums awhile ago, and I have been searching the forums for the past half hour, and I have not found what I am looking for. Some people say there is no way, some people do, and I HAVE been to a server where my Starting PL as Vegeta was over 2,000,000. Can someone please give me any tips (I know most of you can't) on what the console command is to change the starting PL. Like cvr_plvariable or something like that.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think if there was a command for the server to set for starting pl, it would start with SV rather than CVR... anyways, there is no command for starting pl. none. nada. zilch. however when you join a server where people have been going at it for a while, i think you either start with the same pl as the lowest person or you start with the average of all the pls.

Best answers
I know i joined a game, and i started normal, but everytime i died i gain 200k because i must of been behind a lot, i got to everyone else in like 10 times dieing that took awhile but then i was soon stronger than every1 else ;)

Best answers
if the map u join has been going on for a long time and every1 has a pl of like 5 mil normal than it automatically boosts ur starting pl to give u a bit of a starting advantage. if u get killed yu on of them u gain massive pwoer unless u rstronger than them. if u r stroniger than them and they kill u u lose the pwer that u would have bgained if ur pl was switched with his. killing sum1 a ton stronger gives u mass power also.:talk: sry im talking 2 much

Best answers
There is no way to change the starting pl. When you joined and your pl was above the norm for starting Vegeta's pl, that was just the server average trying to even things out.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea it was just because everyone else in the server probably had raelly high PL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom