Goku’s kame torpedoes

Best answers
When did you guys decide on this?! When I mentioned them months ago "Oh bad idea...blah blah...why don't you go die" Ok maybe not the last part but still. I'm glad you guys recognized a good idea. So ya, hows it gonna work anyways? The way I suggested. Goku charges two balls; one on each hand. He locks in on a target and then is able to let them go one at a time. Each one should be as powerful as half a full kamehameha when fully charged.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will work like this:

You charge up a torpedo with primary fire, releasing charge will drop the torpedo. This way, you can drop up to 6 torpedoes in 1 map per char. Secondary fire then fires the last created torpedo up, homing in on any enemy that gets near it.

Clear enough?

Best answers
what do u mean by 6 torpedos per map ? wont it be an attack that can always be used ?

Best answers
He means you can charge 6 at a moment if you fire one of the 6 you can charge 1 etc. There is a limit, so you can't spam the whole map with that things :)

Best answers
i supported the idea from the beginning, but do they home or is it like rmb and then they fly to that point, no matter what happens?

Best answers
I hope they are not homming as that will result in even more Goku spamming..........

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They'll probably be homing to the extent hat the scatter beam is. They wonm't be perfect homing I'm sure and probably won't be absolutely deadly.

-Karrde-

Best answers
actually blade not really clear enough...can ya explain a weeeeeeee bit better

Sound Artist
Best answers
They float mid air, if you touch them, they explode, when you hit secondary fire, 1 out of a possible 6 flies straight up. if someone is unlucky enough to be near it, it will home in on that person and explode.

Best answers
cool...this is the attack i ha ve been waiting for!!!this such a cool idea!!!keep up the good work...the post i did in another trhead can be ignored now i've read this!!!:p!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom