Ummm

Best answers
Lemme start of by letting you all know that I love melee, it's fun and everything but...

Today there was a guy I was playing with that would melee me, and then while I was on the ground he would melee me again and again and again and juggle me. DO it while I was flyign through the air too. How did he do it? How do I counter it?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy answer. You don't. If you're being juggled, you have to wait until they miss or you come to a stop.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically hold down left click. Eventually you'll stop spinning outta control, but hey if the guy is fast enough sometimes it's simply impossible to prevent a juggle.

It's fun to juggle people who dunno how to recover from melee ^_^

Best answers
I can barely melee, never mind juggling..

If you have someone targetted then press mouse1 while in the air and once you recover you should charge out at high speed :)

Best answers
roll?? yo magus how in the heck do u just roll? lol

Best answers
you cant afaik, im always juggling people, i always try to get at least a 3 hit combo, most ive done is 5 :D i even managed to slam him into the ground on the way down, lol :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
roll?? yo magus how in the heck do u just roll? lol
u can when your rolling on the ground, if u hold down like forward or sidewards u rool in that direction, u can keep doing it but whne u stop, you stop

only done it once, but it was funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom