Next Release...

Best answers
When is the next release comming with GOHAN SSJ2 (i sure hope he got a lot extra moves :talk: )

BTW.. Can u do something about the fly speed... its slow.. even with a ssj powerlevel of 10.000.000

WHEN IS THE NEXT RELEASE EXPECTED????????

please anwser the questionO_O :yes: ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 2 will have the new transformations and it will come out on April 12th.

Fly speed is not affected by power level. It is affected by what transformation you are in. Otherwise you'd have SSJ1's that are better than SSJ2's, and eventually people who could turbo across the map in less than a second or some crap. The flight speeds are that slow so that the next transformations can be faster, but still able to be managed. The average swoop now is pretty fast. Now think SSJ3. That's really freaking fast.

Best answers
and i answered this question in the Energy Dan post. Dont post the same question twice in two different threads (or if you do, at least wait a little bit and be sure no ones gonna answer it in the threads you posted at)

Best answers
haha cause its Hitokiri, heck he probably knows and talks to the team all the time on IrC, Hitokiri always knows whats goin down. But back on subject, does the zazoken (teleporty thingy) increase in distance with transformations too or is it always the same

Best answers
well i think he is just fooling the n00b dude .. man it's out when it's out! they say that for a reason! that they themselves don't know when it will come out!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, actually I lied and I also have no connections with the team whatsoever so I dunno what makes you think that. But in all fairness... I just gave him a date knowing that everybody else wouldn't give him a straight answer, but hell even if it's BS it shuts people up more than "when it comes out" cuz then they get all moany about it.

Beta 2 will come out when it's ready. :D
There.

Ehh sorry about that but I've always wanted to try it :D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, dont give any ideas. anyway, i think it be cool if the zanzoken distance increased with each transformation.

Best answers
haha had me goin there. As for the zazoken thing, i dunno, i think id want another button for longer distances, i like the short little teleports just to move a bit then to smoke the guy with melee, if it was too far it would be kinda harder to do that. But a second button, that would be sweet (itd be great to get away from final flashes and spirit bombs), it would have to cost a hell of alot of ki though so people would always be spamming it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If u wanna teleport far, download that teleport script. On second thought, don't because that thing is lame ;(

I wouldn't want me teleporting distance to increase w/ transformations.. the shorter the teleport, the more I have control over it. Sometimes I only wanna be a little bit away from the other guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom