Credit!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think it should be given to those of who suggested it first. For instance...

Was my idea to make the bars non-transperent.

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356

I suggested Block Struggles.

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=893

Ki-Shields... Somewhat.

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1292

General Idea of all things in there currently... Somewhat...

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=589

Generic Beams!

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=555
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=244

^^ I need to feel special... But basicly I suggested these ideas.

Oh yea, me and SPiN were in a debate of who suggested the Earth SB first, he did it first, but my idea was better ^_^.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*clap*...*clap*...*clap*

Feel special yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> not by the common people... :p

I want recognition from the team... I put my brain to work for them, and I dont do that much!

Best answers
Cangrats to you putting your brain to work for them, and congrats to them for investing thousands of dollars and endless hours creating the game for you... free.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's in the credits
"To everyone on the forum and IRC"
Not exactly like that but it says it

Best answers
Yes I read the credits first time today and I quote-
"And remember:
Reality is just a mass-hallucination caused by a lack of alcohol"
lol :p

Best answers
What your saying here is just like me telling people I should be Credited By every person I help with their map... Well thats alot of stuff I am missing on being credited for.... You think thats right? I didn't think so....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who said we even looked at those topics?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was the first to suggest the second earth like sb , your right, and your idea wasnt that better, mine was right with the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made all those suggestions too and they got shut down:cry:

Best answers
haha, personally i would much rather give credit to the team who did all the work, (and who ever did the beams, i will bow at your feet, dear god theyre fun to play with). And Stryker, everytime i see your sig, i get more and more disturbed

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yyyyyyyyyyep. I'll give you credit considering all the mapping, moddeling, coding, and sound work you did for the team, afterall.

/sarcasm

Ok, step 1: Deflate your ego a bit. I'm not trying to flame here really, but dude, you wrote a few lines of text of ideas that were readily available in the show, and probably suggested many times over independently of your suggestions. In any case, just relax and stop taking yourself so seriously. Just be happy with the mod and play it :)

-Karrde-

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
yyyyyyyyyyep. I'll give you credit considering all the mapping, moddeling, coding, and sound work you did for the team, afterall.

/sarcasm

Ok, step 1: Deflate your ego a bit. I'm not trying to flame here really, but dude, you wrote a few lines of text of ideas that were readily available in the show, and probably suggested many times over independently of your suggestions. In any case, just relax and stop taking yourself so seriously. Just be happy with the mod and play it :)

-Karrde-
I like this guy :), he has a good point!

Best answers
Hey Sierra Sonic what's up with your title, are you on the esf team. Any way the guy he may have been slightly helpful maybe not enough to get a credit entry but I think his in his room crying now because of all those negitive post :S. I mean it's not like he did anything wrong.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
haha, personally i would much rather give credit to the team who did all the work, (and who ever did the beams, i will bow at your feet, dear god theyre fun to play with). And Stryker, everytime i see your sig, i get more and more disturbed
Heh I'm glad you like Krillins makeover :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Mewtwo
Hey Sierra Sonic what's up with your title, are you on the esf team. Any way the guy he may have been slightly helpful maybe not enough to get a credit entry but I think his in his room crying now because of all those negitive post :S. I mean it's not like he did anything wrong.
Hey DUDER! all I can say to you is
" Great Minds think alike."
Famus Quote by: some old guy I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I did this so some people will bring back my old ideas to life, I thought why not try and see if this will work, guess what, like 5 of my old topics are new again ^^.

Mission Complete. Oh btw READ THEM! PLZ?!

Best answers
hello :)
ehm i would think that the credits go to everyone :) i mean without the team it wouldnt have been anything, and the team says they are glad to have us fans that can pep talk em when they are in the bad parts of making it so credits to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom