Can I go SSJ2?

Best answers
Hi,

In the infos of for example gokus there is a perfect transform or something like this, is this the ssj2?
in my tests with bots i only could ascend 1 time :(

Best answers
w00t, first one here!

In the current stage of development you can only ascend once. I think perf. transformation just means that when you'r at a certain power level you transform faster.

In later versions (beta 2 is the number I have heard) there will be more levels, I think up to ssj 3.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, its beta 1.1 and it will have more transformations, nobody said it will go up to ssj3 but hopefully it will. we just have to wait...patiently.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it will go up to SSJ3, but we can still dream....and wait......and dream....and wait.....

Best answers
why not SSJ3, it happened in DBZ while Goku was alive, its part of DBZ, oh yea is there gona be USSJ??, that'd be cool, seeing them real fat, etc

Best answers
I dont know if they should have ssj3 since it is an unfair advantage for Goku because no one else can go ssj3 except Gotenks and I dont know how they will figure out the idea of fusion, so because no one else can go ssj3 in DBZ alone then I think it is better to leave it out, but ssj2 will be nice to have

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say there should eventually be SSJ2, and USSJ (maybe) but I don't think Vegeta ever went USSJ, and Gohan didn't either did he? Goku did for a really short time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to show Gohan that it makes you too slow and heavy. Only 2 people in the show ever went SSJ3, so I don't know how thats going to work if its ever coded in.

Best answers
I think it's a must to have the ability to ascend to level 3 if he is then stronger as the rest, then so be it, it's up to the others not to let him get that strong and to co-operate to finish him off. SSJ3 isn't unbeatable, heck it isn't even the highest level. what will happen when they put Brolli (later dragonball series) in the picture? he is unbeatable remember? but should be nice to send someone to the sun :)

Pieke

Best answers
Well just to let you know there is no plan to put in broli (hes in GT not Z) This game covers Z. And i remember some of the makers saying they dont think so.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly is in the DBZ Movies, not GT. But the team said they're not adding the movies in either.

Best answers
i'm realy not suppose to say this at all,but my friend and i were playin around with some bots and we were wishing wile the other fightes the bots and my friend was Gohan super saiyan 80 mil power,i had 75 mil so he was joking around and hit the z key and he went ssj2 now i know no one is gonna beleive me but i'm not lieing i saw it with my own eyes gohan can go ssj2...

Best answers
ok well u should of made soem pics or i can't say anything but i can't say u were lying either.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
how in the hell could u know he was ssj2? im not flaming or anything buut maybe he just went ssj! or ur skins were screwed up did a big sign go above his head saying sshe was ssj2?

Best answers
I HEARD that Brolli is a SSJ 3...
bud i dont think so because his hear ist to short....
brolli is not so quick so i think it is a USSJ :idea: :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
yeah, its beta 1.1 and it will have more transformations, nobody said it will go up to ssj3 but hopefully it will. we just have to wait...patiently.

here will be no new transformations until beta 2... beta 1.1 is just to fix bugs and add the things they wanted to in beta 1 but did not have the time to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom