multiple ps?

Best answers
what is it? is it like 1 beam connects with another then another person can fire a beam to help one of the people already in the ps?

Best answers
u see, in the currrent version only two beams can collide (or struggle .. whatever) if a third beam is fired it won't get into the struggle. i think it will explode and the PS is gone!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm thinking its like in Dragon Mod Z, where more than two beams can collide and they form a large ball which gets bigger and bigger the more ki that is pumped into it.
Only problem with the way DMZ does it is it forms a HUGE ball of blinding light, (reducing the eyes of anyone who was less than 10 inches from the monitor to piles of smoldering dust) and this would often lead to crashing the server.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think DMZ accounts for more then 2 beams either, and the beams can get as large as the screen with only 2 beams...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it does. On DMZ when two people get in a power struggle, other people can shoot beams into the ball it makes where the beam heads collide, and it gets much bigger.

almostdeleted

A
I like the idea that in dmz you can ps with your teamate. I dont think it was made like this but it was fun to do. I charge a kame, then the person next to me hits me with a nother kame and we ps. Our beams get stuck together and we can make one HUGE beam to destory half of the map. It reminds me of when GOku and Vegeta were in buus body and they both got next to each other (cheek to cheek) and they shot a beam. I wish we could do that in ESF, it would kind of be like a fushion but better. We could make a really big beam and destroy half the map to get some pl. Even with low pl we could make big exsplsions because it is kind of a PS. :p :] :D :fight: **Hint**Sugestion**hint**

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can power struggle with your teammates in this game, as well as block struggle, so uhh, I dunno what you mean. Of course one of you or both of you would die from suicide, or just hurt urself a lot.

Best answers
being able to double shoot with a teammate would be awesome...just think you both stand next each other and shoot a beam and bam a huge explosing or yout goku and you make a spirtbomb and a teammate could add to the bomb...oh how i love huge explosions...boom.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Nemo, next game im being goku, piccolo sucked ass... So did the ping...
Anyways, to be on topic...
Hitokiri - After the first 2 beams the other beams dont make a difference.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
how does the multiplie ps in free for all or doesn`t it work in free for all????

Best answers
Questions:

how many people can PS together?
if a person fires into the PS from the side, which direction will the PS move?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, i think it will go to the side where you fire at! lol,, so i think its possible to HELP a enemy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom