Servers

Best answers
I've only seen one official ESF server on esf halflife internet games but i had to add it with iots ip,a friend told me,but anyway it said melee aloud and i'm not a big fan of melee i think its incredibly cheap,and takes the fun outta the game,so can anyone tell me an ip for a popular server that isnt melee aloud?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't think there are too many.
Spend time practicing melee (hell, what else are bots for?) before you say thats it's cheap. Its part of the game.
But if you truly just can't stand it, the next release will have the option to toggle ability of melee off and on when you create your server.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I like the idea too. Sometimes I just don't want to get meleed. (56k modem....500 mghz.....need I say more) And now there won't be anymore servers where after you melee the guy who makes it he yells "NO MELEE!!!" and bans you ;/

Best answers
If you watch the show you will know more than half of the battles are with melee, I like the melee in ESF but i agree that it needs work. So yea, just practice and I bet you will change your mind, when i first started playing I HATED MELEE but then I learned to get good at it and when i stopped get my ass kicked all the time by melee I started liking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom