this is stupid
But can we do when we go SSJ
There's a lot of wind so nobody can approach that person
Could be awesome :)

My opinion I respect yours to :eek:

Peace
-Aeris

Best answers
yeah i agree with u... Aeris Gainsborough :D that wind for transformation it must be to push away form other ppl that who try to melee thhe person who try to transform. BTW AERIS, u love this girl, so i love this girl too and tifa too :cool: (sorry for other thing aout ff7.) i was asking Aeris for this.

Best answers
yeah sure ff7 we luv all that

But back to Esf
So I need if all people agree with me
Bah in the series tranformation have a lot of wind and the Z fighters just look at them because they cant approach that person

Just a though

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
I belive in 1.1 when you transform/PS/BS, your now invrunable to attacks, but im not sure.

Best answers
I think that melee will be unable to hit you AND you take reduced damage from attacks.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You still can get hit while transforming in beta 1.1. They only fixed the problems with getting hit in a ps and bs.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
You still can get hit while transforming in beta 1.1. They only fixed the problems with getting hit in a ps and bs.
hey, what about not hitting while transforming? that what Aeris talking about so i still agree with her/he (if Aeris a girl...). so everybody got pissed off about that thing, btw they will get spamming for this problem... i guess :S

Best answers
I think that. when you transform they pull a gohan. They get some version of the shield so its impossible to hit them. the only dference is you cant use the attack with the shield and it goes away when your done transforming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about "It's up to the player whether he wants to be a douche and attack the transforming guy." Ok? If someones attack you when you trans, HIDE and TRANS or have someone on your team guard you. If an enemy wants to keep you from becoming as good as or better than him in power, then it should be his choice. Blah blah I've said this crap more times than I can count.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't the ability to get hit while transforming intentional? That's why it takes shorter and shorter lengths of time to transform as you become more powerful; at lower power levels you're taking a risk. Regardless I agree that you should get hurt or knocked away when you try to melee somebody transforming (alla Cell saga with Trunks), and energy attacks should do less damage. Let's not make each other invinceable, that takes all the fun out of it. Besides, with a shield involved you could just hit tranform before somebody hit you with an attack and you wouldn't take any damage. Leave it alone or make attacks less effective.

Best answers
cell was invulnerable when becoming perfect so we have an example of this happeneing...why not in the game aswell?

Best answers
Because people would ascend/decend/ascend spam, and there would be no way of stopping it.

I like the fact that you can't take transforming for granted. For the power increase it gives, it should be risky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Because people would ascend/decend/ascend spam, and there would be no way of stopping it.

I like the fact that you can't take transforming for granted. For the power increase it gives, it should be risky.
i was always up for the threads idea but after hearing u i know i was wrong...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beyond that it's an added dimension to gameplay. Makes you think twice about hitting that ascend button. Makes for an added especially in teamplay mode. Always fun trying to cover your teammates or trying to nail the other team while they're transforming while trying to avoid their team's defense.

-Karrde-

Best answers
basically, u all alittle misunderstand, they talking about while u are in the middle of transform without hitting you, just like cell does (alittle it had sheild on it) btw, it need to fix that problem for transforming without hitting.

Best answers
they dont misunderstand. you think people should be invulnerable to attack during transformations because that happens in the show. they are saying that it would be abused like hell just for protection. in a choice between game balance and staying true to the show i choose balance, just learn to hide before you transform or dont bother transforming until it only takes a second or two.

Best answers
d00d i think there should be dramatic transformations without a noob hitting you n stuff...they NEVER hid while a transfromation accured... I just think that people knowing about it kills all the fun...in the show, they didnt even know it would happen.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont want to hide when you trans? then get to the perfect Trans pl so its instant. I love being able to stop people from transforming, think about it, allmost all transformations take extreme concentration, and do you think you can concentrate when being kicked around for long?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could just have a loyal teammate as Gohan just sheild you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom