is teleport meleee cheat

Best answers
i have pratice teleport and itming of melee so i knwo when ot hit telport and melle and hit some 1 and this guy said i use script i was like wtf is that. then he started cussing me out. this is my first time playign nay half life mod online or nay half life game. all i did was figure out how far teleport goes and the timing to hit guy.
he was sayign i was using script before i even did teleport melee. so i was like wtf is he either noob who can't play or is he just guy that is good but some 1 is better then him.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people just can't handle sound and just defeat. Don't sweat it, and nice tactic ;)

Best answers
ty i made it up. all it is just very good itming. it only work on my server or server with no lag. cause any lag screwes up the timing. and i could alway show u if u want me to. i taught must of my clan this tactic. but noob don't learn. they go straight at me. i can hit them like 5 itme in a row. once there on the ground i wait for them to get up then i do teleport meleee they r back down. so pretty much i can win. just with that move. but i use it mostly for defence. if i see guy coming at me.

Best answers
no offence, but put a little more grammer in your post~~

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zork54
no offence, but put a little more grammer in your post~~

This is what we like to call spamming and flaming. Even if you did not mean for it to be a flame it is still one. If you are going to post DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC OF WHAT THE TREAD IS ABOUT.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
um amen i guess...
i dont think scroll tele is cheatnig it teleports 3 times as far but takes 3 times much as ki so its evened out

Best answers
Teleporting while meleeing, if that's what you mean, isn't cheating in my eyes.

People just like to Whine and complain rather than find a good counter attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom