possible to transform in ps?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
possible to transform when you are in a power struggle? or stuggle? or block struggle in next version? ( works only if you have fast transformation )

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's one cool sig you've got there
In a ps I don't think so
Maybe if you can transform instantly
Why don't you just try it? :devil:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i couldnt transform intantly when i whas in PS! so i wanted to ask one of the esf makers if this going to be in v1.1

Best answers
you cant transform but u can revert if u want (i do just to make a ps go longer if im winning really bad)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
so you detransformed when you were in a PS?

Best answers
you can transform while in ps!!but i think you need the perfect transform powerlevel. but in bs you cant transform!!

almostdeleted

A
Wouldnt it make more sense to go SSJ or transform in a bs? Kind of like how Gohan went SSJ for the first time. :shocked:

Best answers
I agree and i think you should be able to transform in both ps and bs and being able to descend without able to acsend is really lame right? i mean come on think about this

Best answers
i also think you've got a point. but you can ascend and descend in a ps but you can't ascend in a block strufggle...and in a ps you can only ascend once you're in a perfect transform state....i also think with bs this should be the same....

Best answers
actually you dont need to be at perfect transformation fo assend in a PS, ive done it heaps of times b4. a BS is different thoe, cant assend in that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can change in a ps, but u need alot of ki (meaning that even when u dont ps then u can go ssj with a blink of an eye)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom