i cant find any games online

Best answers
help i try to play esf online and i cant find any servers and i cant find any bots anywhere so its no fun alone. i am so used to playing alpha version which was ok but i have the new beta versoin which is just bad ass but i cant do anyhting alone. also what is the acsend and decsend for?

Best answers
Use a filter when you search for your servers. Also there are alpha bots available just have a look around for them. Like the dev journals etc.

Best answers
ive been using a filter however what do i put in as the map i.e. esf_city? i am not sure what to put in it is set to esf also how do you turn supersayian i know i had enough power i called the dragon 2 times and asked for more poer both times isnt that enough?

Best answers
i checked for a bot thing on dev journals but i found nothing. also when i am playing vegeta he doesnt have final flash of big band attack just the first 3

Best answers
so where can i find some servers to play.. ive been playing counterstrike for awhile so i know how to use the filter.. but for a map do i put in esf_themap?

Best answers
you dont have to filter a specific map

just filter the game type so that only esf games show up

Best answers
he you don't have to make two threads for the same subject...and don't double post!!!! edit your posts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom