Cell

Best answers
ok these are info from the sereis
Cell is a saiyan well has saiyan genes (he said it in the episode where he comes back from self-destructing) in him making him stronger after serius ingeuries.
so i think his pl multiplyer should go up to 2.0
and his aura changed to the golden one just like in the series
also his self destruct could be added
i mean if he is low on health about 10-12 he has the option to self destruct the bad side is no one can meele him or he blow up same goes for beams
the reason i like the self destruct is so u can take out at least a couple of peeps and get a couple of frags -1 because u loose a frag when u die
got this idea from Aleins Vs Predator multiplayer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, Perfect Cell will have the Gold Aura that form had.

Best answers
I thought that he's gonna get regeneration, though, which would even it out more. Same with Piccolo.

Best answers
but in the series cell 1str form also has an golden aura...watch when he fights android 17 and piccolo...he gets an golden aura, maybe this should be cahnged.....it doesn't have to from my part!!

Best answers
maybe cell should have both regen and a blow self up attack, cept he would only get them at certain levels to make things more balanced of course, and yea, his power should prolly go up by 2.0, it just makes a bit more sense

Best answers
yea cell is a bit underpowered at the moment with his transformation but methinks that his next one will be his huge boost, then the new moves and such will really even it out

Best answers
there's a sugguestion forum, and cell has enough attacks, he's fine the way he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom