Perfect transformation???? How

Best answers
How do you go to the perfect transformation i forget wut pwr lvl you have to be but how does it go....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfect Transformation is simply the Power Level at which your character ascends in less than a second. (Like Gokus hair turns from black to yellow, no sound, no animation, no nothing) So you don't have to stop what you're doing to go hide and ascend or something.

Best answers
which i think is bloody stupid
they never go ssj on the show without at least a bang
they dont just go PING and then they r ssj
looks stupid

Best answers
I seem to remember Goku turning ssj without a great deal of effects: when he first goes up against Buu, and also when he returns and faces Buu a second time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but there is still a bang and some lighting effects. There isn't anything when you ascend at Perfect Transformation.

Best answers
there was already a thread about this;...but you guys are right. ....you should at least have an 'aah' and an aura and a lightning effect...like when you transform at a pl of about 4.5 or 4.8 million with goku!!!

Best answers
there was already a thread about this;...but you guys are right. ....you should at least have an 'aah' and an aura and a lightning effect...like when you transform at a pl of about 4.5 or 4.8 million with goku!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom