a glitch due to low hp

Best answers
I like how when your almost dead that your energy keeps going down. Yet, I thought that when a person was close to death and is then brought back they should be much stronger but instead when you come back your weaker then you where before.

I think that for every point of energy lost due to low hp should be doubled when you come back to life that way ppl get stronger due to fighting when they are almost dead. It makes more sense to me. What about you?

SupaVegitto:idea:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like the idea, albeit in the wrong forum, but that's for the mods to decide. I hate being punished for having the balls to take on a fully powered player when I've got 5 hp left and good die if I were breathed on. However, to prevent lame use of it, there should be code making it so you have to be getting hits on enemies to make it work.

-Karrde-

Best answers
sounds good... but some ppl mighbt exploit it by hiding when they have low hp :/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's why I suggested you only get credit for landing hits.

-Karrde-

Best answers
when your near death and your PL goes down it doesnt stay down, i was down to like 1,000 pl and when i died i twent back up to where it was

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well right, we're suggesting that for fighting on low HP and getting hits on the opponent, your PL goes back up when you die and you gain more PL than you normally would because ya had the balls for take on your opponents despite your low life. So for every hit/kill you got you get a little bit of a bonus added on to the normal PL increase you'd get for the hits.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom