SSJ3 Goku Moves -REAL MOVES!!!-

Best answers
Ok I've been watching the few episodes in which Goku fights Buu as SSJ3. There are 2 nameless attacks he does that certainly arent just ordinary energy blasts or the sort. I have a pic of 1 but I couldn't get a pic of the other cuz I dont fully understand how to take a pic of a video.

I call this first attack: Energy Burst

In game I feel it should operate like Piccolo or Frieza's laser, just an instant attack, not a chargable one. It should take a chunk of your ki out and can only hit within a certain range. It is absolutely awesome and it would be insane to see this attack in game. Gokuperforms this attack by quickly raising his arms int he air and bringing them 1/4th the way down then BAM, huge explosion.

The second attack I noticed which I can't get a pic of I like to call: KI Slash. If you want to see it in aciton watch english episode 265: Vegeta's Respect. He does it a few secodns after he saves Vegeta from Buu. He does it 3 times in a row, another basically instant attack done from a short distance. He sort of slashes forward and with his mere energy makes a huge punch/slash into Bu.u. I really wish I could have gotten a pic of this cuz it too is really cool. I guess you'll have to taje my word on it.

So instead of just repeating Goku's attacks throughout his transformations(i hear you are making 2 verisons of spirit bomb and 2 verisons of kamhame) u can throw these 2 babies in 2. They may be nameless but they sure are unique.

Best answers
hmm yeah that might work....
the thing can be like a blast, that does short range, but wide.
Vegeta has something similar too, like a shockwave of energy which surrounds him.
Hopefully each character will get at least one or two new moves when they transform..(maybe this could be one of them)

oh and i had an idea for beams, it'd be cool if you normal click them and they head towards you so you can continue chasing the other person (just don't hit yourself!)

Best answers
that second thing is right>????

and yeah great idea on SSJ3 attacks

Best answers
i think these are excellent ideas. but id like to see goku with some new long range attacks too.

Because GOKU is the MAIN CHARACTER IN DBZ yet in ESF he has the least amount of moves and i still dont know why.

these 2 attacks could be for ssj3
ssj 1 he could do super kaokan
and as normal goku he can do kaokan. it isnt hard.

basically you press fire when kaokan item selected then you become twice as powerful. Simple as that

your beams are twice as strong speed, melle etc. Hwever it only lasts 30 seconds or summit.

having the new spirit bomb and new kamehameha would be good too but again its just another version of the moves he has now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still say he needs his Ryu-Ken...
Sigh... Kame-torpedos. its not even a technique.
He only did it once anyway :S

Best answers
actually thats like a super generic ki beam that he uses with both hands. I wanted it implemented way before when i recomended that there be finishing moves like in mortal kombat sort of and for like goku he got that attack and it eats the person with the beam and nothing is left behind of the person except some smoke sprite or something which disapears.

Best answers
It doesn't look like a beam to me,a nd the way he performs it is like a special attack.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not so much of a beam, but more of a blast. Goku does this more than once, I know he does it as a kid in DBGT, but he's not even SSJ3. He was in "normal mode" (not SSJ). It would be cool to have this as more of a generic attack i think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj2 goku isnt even in esf yet

why worry about 3

Mystic-ROsHI

M
wut about dragon fist. maybe that can be a sertain limit break for a ssj3. a hyper melee attack... dragon fist... he does it in a movie with tapyon.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Dragon Fist is DBGT, this is DBZ mod.
Dragon fist is DBZ.

The move was in a DBZ MOVIE.(Movie 13):S

So I have no :id: what your talking about.

Best answers
It's also in DBGT aswell or so I've heard. And for the 500th time there will be no characters/attacks from dbz movies in this mod says the dev team themselves. This mod is striclty dbz series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom