Where could i get more/new maps??

Best answers
I playd a long time now, but many maps got boring, could someone tell me where i can get new ones??????
I chekt all links on the esforces.com.
Thanx for help.

Best answers
have you checked all links???you should try http://www.redsaiyan.net/ cuz that is the best resource for all your dmz and esf needs (i tried to become one but spin owns everyone:p) just go to this site..surf around and you will find some extra maps!!!

Best answers
i checked that link and its ok but..... have you downloaded any of the character models... they look like **** they are so big half of the screen is blocked out... i downloaded ss3 goku and sayian 4 altered beast.. and the quality and the size sucked.. i want a ssj4 goku thats normal size and looks good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know, i dl'ed gohan and it sucked(no offence)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason they are so big is because most of those modles are for the alpha 2.0. In the beta 1 they shrunk down the modles so that maps would look bigger. So if you get modles that look really big it is because they are not for esf beta 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm....do u know if they have this beta models-exept Mystic gohan?

Best answers
you looked in the wrong section!!!!!You have to look in the esf beta section!!!!its clearely there..under files...then under esf alpha and above dmz!!!!And there are a couple of models....vegeta...gohan(mystic and some more) bebi vegeta and gotenks and trunks!!! Look and you will find!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does any1 have a Gotenks model PRINT SCREEN?
i say the link in redsaitan but it doesnt have a picture to it..

Best answers
i do think there was a picture of the model with it!!! the last time i checked there was one anyhow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom