japanese pack

Best answers
Alrite, its been about a month since freedom said he'd release it. I under stand he'd move and i understand he needed a week to get his internet back. but thats only 2 weeks 3 weeks, now my question is, i think hes back bacause he posted his birthday post a weeks back. Is there any sign of the japanese pack? Or are they going to wait for 1.1 to release it or something? ive been eagerly anticipating this sound pack....

Best answers
WORLD SAVE ME FROM THE HELIUM SUCKING GOKU VOICE !!!!!!!

Best answers
The japanese goku sounds like a helium sucking goku to. so does gohan how old were the people who played their voices :D

Best answers
if your going to post give an answer, dont waste bandwith on this one, i didnt ask for an opinion or what you like, people like that japanese voices. i like them and many ppl do.

Best answers
how about they were the first ones your heard and you cant just give up the girly voices

Sound Artist
Best answers
The thing is, everytime i get close to finishing, newer/better material becomes avaliable and i go back to updating, not to mention all the sfx i need to get for new attacks ect. It's also a little hard matching the transformation animations with japanese.
Actually, i think all i have to do is Freeza/Cell/Buu/Krillin and Gohan's Trannys and i should be done with the jap pack.

I'm also updating the english as well, and doing the 10 hrs of work a day thing.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*notes that many of the DBZ chars that were guys were probably played by female VAs.*

If a character is supposed to be younger they usually have a female VA. A lot of your favorite male characters from many series' have female VAs.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I know that, the japanese usualy always use a gril for a "young" voice as japanese men really cant do that kinda voice (unless they get a male kid to do it) but I really hate that almost all the sayens have high pitch girly voices

Best answers
Thnx freedom for the info. I appreciate what your doing to get the sound pack out.

Also it showed how naive goku was. Just because they have highpitch voices doesnt mean they didn't kick ass, it actually made the series better in japanese comedy wise. Would you go to vegeta for comedic relief?

Best answers
Hey Zack how about ur being addicted to the butchered English version?? i dont care what anyone says its simple fact that Akira toriyama's Original version of Dragonball Z is what he intended it to be, the voices, the acting style, all of it. I mean its like Japanese people saying "Yeah Man Holla, Fo Shizzle My nizzle" it just comes off as corny, as does The American version of DBZ, So much story is lost in the "translation" and remember the Japanese Version appealed to teens and young adults, the American version is censored beyond belief because why? THEY WANNA APPEAL TO THE POKEMON GENERATIOn, DBZ is an artistic masterpiece of Akira Toriyama's (Yes he created it =P for u n00bs) its best as its original version. and dont try and butcher my arguement by saying something really dumb like "girly voices" hey its what he intended and the only people done wit a girly voice is the Son family because they wanted them to come off as innocent foolish and goofy. Compare vegeta's Vulgar cursing voice to the English's hmm which one huh? oh yeah there were 2 vegeta voices hahahaa Couldnt even keep the same Damm actor =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom