you guys should really do something with dead and alive

Best answers
like this,a gametype when someone was killed he returns with halo and when he dies again hes really gone,and go on like that until whole the team is gone,when a teammate kills someone of the opposing team then a member of your team gets his life back etc.when 1 time is whole killed,the winning team gets a teampoint or something.

Well,whatya think?

Best answers
Its coo but maybe instead of killing enemy to get friend life back you must get Dragon Balls

Best answers
When i install it, and put the dll ind the DLLs folder,and opened the Editor File and edit the hl.dll into the ESF-Bot.dll i go into the game, start a new Multi game want to open the console but the console wont open! What can i do? I must have the console. Yesterday it works fine. But when i make new shoot,run.... tasten(i dont know what it names) the console dont open!

How can i open the console when it wont get open?

Best answers
make sure that in your esf shortcut or in your halflife shortcut you have got the console on...this means that your shortcut should be like this:
half-life\hl.exe -console
and if you want to make a shortcut for esf...just copy that one of halflife and put in properties after hl.exe:
-console -game esf

if you do this and esf will start instead of halflife and you will hav your console!!!

Best answers
who the f*ck are you calling here a n00b!!!!!!I can say with quite some certainty I'm with esf way longer then all of the ones that have posted in this thread togehter so shut up...to get bakc on your topic..the idea is bad i think...cuz it would take way to long!!!Just to kill everyone it would take one f*cking long timeand once you get killled you have to wait very long which isn't cool!!!i think it's fine the way it's!!!Or you could have a 3rd type in which you do the cs thingy...be dead for a few secs before respwaning!!!!

Best answers
what does it matter that ur longer here then me?
i prob know and can do more then you,so STFU

Best answers
what the f*ck does that mean!!!n00b means a newbie...someone who is new to the subject....you said i was a n00b at the esf game!!!!that isn't right cuz then you would be a super n00b!!!!!In this forums it doens't matter what you can do!!!!And second how do you know you can do more then me!!!!You're just selfish and don't know what you are saying!!!Then just shut up and don't say anything!!!!I think you shouldn't call people n00bs because they help other people once your subject was already dealed with!!!or call them stupid or something when they say that they're not a n00b!!!how can someone with almost a post count of 0 call someone with a post count of more then 200 (which in some eyes also is almost zero) a n00b!!!!But let's stay on topic!!!I already said what i thought about it!!!
the idea is bad i think...cuz it would take way to long!!!Just to kill everyone it would take one f*cking long timeand once you get killled you have to wait very long which isn't cool!!!i think it's fine the way it's!!!Or you could have a 3rd type in which you do the cs thingy...be dead for a few secs before respwaning!!!!
and don't ever call me a n00b again!!!!

Best answers
a counterstrike like round system could stop the basenukers, perhaps in combination with a 4-5 sec invulnerability after you spawn the basenukers would totally dissappear...
oh sorry i dreamed along...

ok to the topic:

a counterstrike like round system could be good to get team deathmatch less chaotic and to slow the power increase of the players a bit...

Best answers
maybe you could do both...cuz sometimes when i play cs (which isn't often!!!!) i get totally annoied by waiting so long!!So i think that with creating a server you atleast should be able to choose both!!!!

Best answers
I think he was referring to the guy that posted off topic first, not you ^^^^.

Anyways, this seems like an interesting idea to me, though it might be hard to pull off.

And another thing, it's not really impossible to do something, it might take time, but it's not impossible. So they can do it(within the limitations of the engine) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom