Ssj 1, Ssj 2, Ssj 3 ?!?!

Best answers
Hello all!

I am here in South Africa, we set up a server about 2 months ago, everything is running sweetly! It's a great game and compliments to the chefs! Just one question on all our minds here, are will in the future we be able to transform up to SSJ3?

Thanks

fuRy a.k.a pl4y

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, only with goku though, or if gotenks is added him too

Best answers
Only one other question... wont that uneven the character specs, if one char can go to ssj3 what will the others be able to do to even out the strengths etc?

pl4y dont stop!

Best answers
not really, for example, vegeta could go ssj ussj then majin ssj2 or ssj ssj2 then majin ssj2

so its quite easy to get around

Best answers
i think its the best, if every char gets nearly the same transformation count... they will find solutions for this, they already had this problem with krillin but "invented" the transformation to mystic krillin... its okay...

i hope they wont add dbgt issues, they should stay in the dbz content, its the original and better one :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sean
hmm... how about a ssj4?
Ssj 4 will not be in because it is not part of DBZ. All transformations you will see in esf are only from DBZ not DBGT.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Ssj 4 will not be in because it is not part of DBZ. All transformations you will see in esf are only from DBZ not DBGT.
And i think that's a good thing cuz in GT gokuu and vegita are the only REALY strong carr's in the series and guys like Goten and Trunks are there but not realy a big role get my point.

And if they get to the point where you get to go SSJ3, kurilin and Trunks are in big trouble, becauls trunks can go USSJ but no further and kurilin is....wel....out of the picture.

What the ESF crew needs to do is lighten up about movie carr's and dump kurilin cuz nobody like him anyway and get guys like (damn can get him name) the guy from movie 12. but in his case you have the same transformation problem, he has 2 and his first from is not realy a fighting form.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4Goku = DBGT

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolli, SSJBrolli, USSJBrolli. That's like SSJ3 but you should put Brolli stuff

Best answers
I got no prob with Krillin being taken out :rolleyes: Umm, I havnt seen all the episodes, as I suspect most of you have, but what are Piccolo's transformations? If he has any? In the game he powers up, so I take it he is "Super Namek" or woteva, please clear this up?

Thanks

Best answers
They already said no movie chars. Movie chars are not apart of the dbz series.

Best answers
SS2Gogeta or wuteverthe**** ur name is. Man u piss me off.
In my opinion Krillin has a better melee than anyone else in the game, but then again its just my opinion.
My point is...
SCREW YOU AND KEEP KRILLIN ;D

Best answers
yeah |X|trem[3] i agree keep krillin cause if u read the stats(like u probley have) he is the fastest in mystick + the disk evens his weakness out so keep krillin

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It would be cool if goku did like 2 minutes just to turn ssj3...

I just love that ssj3 theme...

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa

And if they get to the point where you get to go SSJ3, krilin and Trunks are in big trouble, becauls trunks can go USSJ but no further and krilin is....wel....out of the picture.

What the ESF crew needs to do is lighten up about movie carr's and dump krilin cuz nobody like him anyway and get guys like (damn can get him name) the guy from movie 12. but in his case you have the same transformation problem, he has 2 and his first from is not realy a fighting form.
krillin will be able to higher his pl manually, they dont need to remove krillin.

and they can always invent a new form like:
krillin-powered up krillin- mystic krillin or something

Best answers
how about krillin, namek krillin (released hidden power), krillin with hair, angry krillin? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom