Scatter Shot

Best answers
I just noticed this when messing around but piccolo's scatter shot cannot be select by pressing a number.
I know this is a very minor bug, but it can only be selected with the mouse wheel or by pressing [ or ].

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
Holy **** I didn't even know he had it...

O_O
Yeah, i guess some people haven't found it yet o_o , i was called a cheater in one game because they thought i had homing ki blasts, when i was simply using the scatter shot.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ive had that problem plus sometimes his masenko is completely inaccesable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
ive had that problem plus sometimes his masenko is completely inaccesable
this problem is well known, same thing with other chars to

Best answers
i read this post earlier today and when i found out about piccolo's scatter shot i quickly turned on ESF and tried it out on someone, but it didn't home in =\.. all it did was shoot in every possible direction other then where my crosshair was aiming (on the person) is this supposed to happen!?

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
i read this post earlier today and when i found out about piccolo's scatter shot i quickly turned on ESF and tried it out on someone, but it didn't home in =\.. all it did was shoot in every possible direction other then where my crosshair was aiming (on the person) is this supposed to happen!?
Try holding right click... :S

Best answers
You don't even need to hold it. Just press right mouse and they'll home in om the crosshair. A nitpicky thing, I know, but you might want to fire out another volley while the previous batch home in. :)

I love scatter shot. Sure, it's nothing more than a heckling move, but it looks so cool. :D

Best answers
haha yeah, i love scatter shot, i was playin one of my friends in a lan party (it was his first time playin) and i shot a bunch of scatter shot behind him, he thought that he was fine and decided to try a kamehameha at me, i just right clicked on them and blew him out of the sky, it was pretty funny. Another good strategy is to use it like a ki blast, to do that, just hold down right click and left click at the same time. They they fly in a straight line, its like a faster ki blast.

Best answers
Scatter shot is great but scattering beam is waaay better. Homes in on every enemy in the map. I love it, its a pity it suck up all of Krillin's ki.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Scatter shot is great but scattering beam is waaay better. Homes in on every enemy in the map. I love it, its a pity it suck up all of Krillin's ki.
no way scatter shot is waaaaaayy better. scattering beam is ok bur it kills cue-ball's ki leaving him way to open to attacks

Scruffie

S
I just shoot an insane amount around in large maps, then pick on someone standing still... sadly you can't redirect them.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i wish u could freeze them like he did on 17 but that would be kinda hard and makeu vulnerable

Best answers
they really need to be slowed down on the initial firing cos homing speed is fine, but they often hit the edge of the map before you can home them :/

Best answers
well that way theres not a million little balls all over the map causin lag and possibly makin the hl engine crash.
But i do wish you could make them stop and hover in the air like piccolo did against 17. I mean, there would have to be a limit on to how many could be floating, but it still would be cool.

Best answers
lol, it took me ages to find piccolo's homing balls, then, i realiesed that cell DID have makenkosappo, GG and kame. And no way is homing balls better that scatter beam. In DMZ, the homing balls sort of 'wait' in the air before chasing and opponent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom