Idea For GoTenks

Best answers
I had this idea. Sum one mentioned to take out krillen and put goten. Well if u put goten you should put chibi trunks. Then you can make them fuse. To accomplish this you would have to have 1 chibi Goten and 1 chibi trunks. And like the power levels should be like at 3,500,000 mil. And i think the 2 players should beable to fuse whit like a certain key at a lil menu will come up at the side of ur screen asking if u wanna fuse. If you say yes a lil animation should come up showing the fusion and after the fusion each individual player should be able to control there own gotenks. So it would be the 2 ppl that fused would have a gotenks. And you should be able to do the same with wit goku and vegeta. Just an idea. I would be cool. But i dont know if ppl would be big on the idea of 2 gotenks flying killin ppl. But aleast it would be like a mission trying to form them. That is if its possible to do. IF so ill try to work on this idea more to make it more specific. plz tell me if this is a good or bad idea. :idea:

Best answers
its a good idea, but like you said it wouldn't be fair to have 2 gotenks running around. I am pretty sure that they are not goign to put any fusion in though...

Best answers
OH MY GOD.
this idea have been discussed like a zillion time .. the team said there will not be fusion. don't even bother reply to this. it will probably be closed b4 you know it.

Best answers
gotenks should just be a normal chra like every1 else duh

Best answers
O im sorry just ignore this post then i didnt know there wuz no fusions. Mah bad

Best answers
it doesn't matter ghetto...majin n00b is right it has been discussed a zillion time's but i didn't see your point of view yet!!and i think it is a pretty good one...but what if there is 1 trunks or goten.....but next time befor you make a new thread search for old ones first cuz maybe you make a new thread about an old subject and that will get on peoples nerves!!!

And majin n00b don't be such an hardass..give that n00b a break!!!!

Btw ghetto..welcome to the forums!!!

Best answers
)V(ajin n00b
ESF Junkie

OH MY GOD.
this idea have been discussed like a zillion time .. the team said there will not be fusion. don't even bother reply to this. it will probably be closed b4 you know it.

Calm down hes a noob, and if you wanna get technical so are you. Sorry if he isn't a junkie who writes almost 400 posts in less than 2 months. The guy didn't know, so calm down.

Best answers
how about this

leave future trunks in

put goten in with him transforming into gotenks instead of ssj or have goten go ssj, then gotenks, then ssj3 gotenks or something to the sort of that

there u get goten, trunks and fusion!!

Best answers
yeah sorry. i saw like 3 thread about fusion today :\ that's why !! just another thread and i might go super saiyan!!

and hey .. this is to everybody (newbies) who comesin and talk about fusion: you think that your the only one who actualy thought about fusion?!?! just think aboput it before you post!! at least another 20 ppl have had the same idea! so just search!

Best answers
hehe, just because the team said there will be no fusion, it must not come true... think about it: in a far away future there will be esf beta 8 or 16 or 4... noone knows, but when all is nearly perfect, the moddaz could think of new difficults to master for them :) like the fusion...
and all suggestions by the fan community about this topic will help them, if this will happen like i dreamed.... :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
this is a idea, but i dont know you like it,, how about!

you choose the character Goten when transform it goes to SSj goten, and when transform it goes to Gotenks!!

its not a fusion, or something like that, but when you transform in ssj stage, it says,, FusionHaaaaaaaaa!! poof ;) gotenks,, same way whit trunks! its just a idea!

so goten ---> ssj goten ---> gotenks
trunks --> ssj trunks ---> gotenks

Best answers
The trouble is with fusion is that relatively few characters can do it. Only Vegetta and Goku, Goten and Trunks would be able to do it.

Most people play as saiyans already because of the x2 multiplier, fusion would just make it worse.

Best answers
make gotenks a nortmal character duh its the obvioous solution neways whos gunna find the time to fuse when ur getting meleed up the azz if i saw sum1 fusioning or whatever id let them fuse but most peeps would be like OMG THEY ARE FUSING ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AND ONLY I CAN SAVE US!!!!!!! swooosh thwack end of story.

Best answers
i think it should be done like this (after some problems are sorted)

oh, and majin n00b, think about it.. it's only beta 1.1, why wouldn't they add fusion?

i think goten and chibi trunks are played as by 2 different players, then you both have an attack called fusion which can only be done in ssj form.. what happens is you both have to complete some kinda of button combo (or a ps where the dance is completed during the ps) and then you fuse together as ssj3 gotenks for like 5 minutes or something. (one of you moves and the other does attacks) once the fusion runs out you have to wait 15 minutes to do it again.

it's a basic idea but please discuss it further.. it may develop..

*edit* if you don't win the ps but the other player does then you transform into either fat gotenks or old gotenks! LOL! *edit*

Best answers
My problems with that:

- only Trunks and Goten can do it. Bleh.

- 5 and 15 minutes are too long IMHO. It's never going to be used.

- I don't want to have to rely on anyone else to transform; I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't, either. And Goten/Kid Trunks don't have many attacks on their own.

Best answers
well, that's why i said it's basic and to develop on it, instead of flaming it :)

fusion will be added eventually, u just know it.. it has to be if they want to be accurate to the series.

Best answers
I'm not really flaming it. Or at least, I don't mean to. :p I'm just saying why I think it shouldn't go in - at least, why I think the fusion dance shouldn't go in.

At some later date, I could see why Kai fusion might be put in, but only if they were willing to make up some new characters so that more people could fuse. Like "Trunkhan" or "Breiza"... or "Bell" :rolleyes:

Best answers
i think they'll add it as a transformation if anything, and like have trunks (or goten) teleport in then do a fusion for the animation

Best answers
I don't really have a problem with that, except maybe that Goten/Trunks don't really have that many attacks before they form Gotenks. Then again, Vegetta and Future Trunks only have one or two moves before they transform, so no harm there. Maybe both Gotens and Trunks's could transform into Gotenks, the only difference being their first two states (normal and ssj)? (Trunks could have more health and speed, but Goten has the kame.)

Best answers
If you have 2 gotenks, why not have their power split in half? So that the rest of the players pl boosts up alittle or whatever?
For every fusion, there is an added hmm, depending on gotenks pl, say 6mill, for every fuse there is 1.5 million pl distributed throughout each player

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom