powerstruggles

Best answers
i think it'd be a cool effect if wen having a ps, the ball the 2 beams make wen they collide gradually grows depending on how much power you put into it (how high pl is) kind of like what DMZ has in their ps's just not so big that you cant even look at your monitor without going blind

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be a sweet feature, but the main reason dmz crashes so much is because of the PSing thing. That's why ESF doesn't have it in there.

Best answers
hmm really?? i only crashed in DMZ when i try shooting beams that are stalled on the map

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I crash at DMZ like at 150+ pings

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys stay on-topic... This is about making powerstruggles better... not about how dmz crashes a lot. Now back on topic.

Best answers
i think they should not add this coz, on dmz, all beam are so big, and when it bugÉ bah, its a new sun. so i think this dmz feature suck at all

Best answers
thats cos the way dmz did it sucks tbh, its got no relation to how much ki you put into it :/

i think it should go in, it would make a nice feature, as long as they do it correctly.

im also all for detachable beams :)

Best answers
i think esf should have it grow, but not so big it blows ur screen into a white mass....:p

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No dmz flamming please.

Best answers
im not flaming, im just saying the way dmz did it sucked, its an opinion. like microsofts attempt at mechwarrior 4.

Best answers
i must say im inclined to agree with you with microsofts attempts at mechwarrior 4 lol, but anyway back on topic if they made the beams grow to a size maybe like 4-10 times bigger but not so big that u suffer from blindness i think it would be a awesome feature and it'd looks so hot when one person wins and you see a huge energy wave hit someone and go BOOM

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stay on topic! ESF ps's and dmz's DMZ's power struggles shouldn't be like you jam it together and your stuck that's frustraiting and ESF's are just like nothing to talk about most ps's are fine with esf.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:) That took you long to guess who I am :p

Best answers
DMZ 1.7 isn't very server-stable wise.

Back on topic now, that would be cool. If everyone was goku and fired a genki dama in the middle of the map, the whole map would be like flooded with a huge light.. lol

Best answers
Good idea having the beam heads grow maybe every 100,000 ki you put in it grows 1.5x as big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom