an easy but good suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i would like to be able to do kickvotes, changemap votes, and changemode votes...votes can be overruled by server and such...i say around 75% need to agree for a vote to pass...not decided should be like saying no...if you get kicked then it only last 30 min...

thx!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well esf was hoping for admin mod to work with it but i dont know if it will ever get done. With admin mod you would be able to do all that stuff and more.

Best answers
yeah, some of the good ping european server here only run 2-3 maps in their cycle... we need a map voting system...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea i like the vote to kick idea because sometimes kincking of an innocent happens:S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well maybe, for now, you guys can put it into beta 1.1? that would be awsome!

thx!

Best answers
well those features arent really "in" the mods that you are used to playing that have those features, its not the mod makers that make those votes, but they make admin mod compatible with the mod. so its not the mod that can do that stuff, its using the mod with adminmod, a program

Best answers
yeah i have a server and i spent oh about a week screwing with admin mod and working on some of the programing of it and finnally just gave up. it was a pain and i got it to work only my server would crash after about 3 min of useing it, so i stopped useing it.

Best answers
Yeah as an admin who runs a listenserver, admin mod is something that i really need to have, its much better allows more control of the server etc. They should add it in beta 1.1 i mean how hard is it to enable use of adminmod?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not true, Sven-Coop has a built in Map voting system, kick vote system. So you do not need admin mod, it can be coded directly into the mod :)

Best answers
Yeah that is true, And I also remember a map for TFC that let you vote on other maps, the admin would just have to change to the "voting map" in between each map and then you could vote on a map by walking into a certain tunnel, I think it was part of a mappack so you could only vote certain maps but it is a good idea, and if you didnt want to vote you could just stay and hit people with your crowbar lol :fight:

Best answers
i never said it couldnt be but in the case of this mod its not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom