i whas playing esf and ......

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i whas playing esf and i had a beam struggle whit someone,, i whas winning, but the beam whas going very slowing at the enemy direction , he asked for help, and someone helped him, i know there is a fix going for this,, damage is lesser now, .. but you die anyway! this isnt a suggestion but a question, do you still get damage in v1.1 when in power struggle and someone else hits you?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
no
yes actually

While in a ps/bs, damage from attacks, other than the one(s) you’re struggling with, should be reduced[done,should be tested]
While in a ps/bs, you should be immune to melee attacks[done]
While in a ps/bs, you should be immune to discs[done, should be tested]
you're immune only against melee and discs..

or the list is changed

grtz Naz

Best answers
haha thats true, you still do take damage, but in beta 1.1, if he asks for help, the other guy can just fly up beside him and launch his own kamehameha into the ps and help his partner win. hehe i cant wait for multiple ps:p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
thats cool ididnt know that sounds like beta 1.1 is leanin towards teamwork maybe? that would be cool, i wish u could grab people that way u can grab a guy while ur bud beats him up.....just an idea sry i went a lil off topic lol

Best answers
that would just plain kick ass to have multiple ps' I cant wait till like, the last release of this game, i wanna try having 2 Vegeta ssj2 Final Flashes, against a Goku ssj3 Kamehameha.

/drules..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom