Water effects, minor thing to say about it

Best answers
when you charge your ki back up there are effects on the water, yes!

This is a very minor thing but

how high you fly there are still effects on the water below you, it looks real strange, i mean you can fly to the very top of a map and recharge and still there will be marks in the water under you,

isit suposed to be like this?
it looks very strange
;/ :fight: :]

Sound Artist
Best answers
Yes, and the farther away from the water ther should be a smaller effect. I even think if you are far enough away it doesn't ripple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would b cool that when u r close/IN the water, when locking on and zooming to the enemy(in the water)then the water splits into half

Scruffie

S
Rather sadly HL engine just ain't built for that kind of thing...

Well, they've done their best with what they have and I'm grateful.

Pld would kick ass though. :p

Best answers
they could maby use the partical system that is used for when you swoop close to the ground/water, and attatch it to the beamhead, that would look good

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, lets just completly kill all of our FPS :) I dont most pcs could handle beams and people having the swoop dust trail, heh.

Best answers
It would be a nice option for those of us with relatively insane machines though. It's certainly doable from what I understand? I.E. Making the projectiles have the swoop trails as well, not the entire beam of someone tying the Gordian Knot, just the head of the beam having a trail like when you swoop.

Of course... this coming from the guy with a dual-1.4Ghz machine with a Radeon 9xxx card. :)

Best answers
thx everyone,
annd yeah it would be cool if the water would move a side or have some effects when you shoot near it

but i like that it effects the angle and way beam go when you shot in water

Originally posted by FreeDoM
Yes, and the farther away from the water ther should be a smaller effect. I even think if you are far enough away it doesn't ripple.
yep thats what i mean too! that would be so cool if it was done :)

Best answers
There could be an option :

Quality of dust: Slow and the best (Fastest Computer only)
Medium Looks ok (Good cards)
Fastest Worst (Anybody could handle)
or option like this like smoke grenade of cs you can select the quality of it

Tell me what you think of that
Thx

Love
-Aeris

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you guys Transformed with Piccolo above the water? LOL
He creates like this huge ass water tornado around him, really sweet you guys should do it!

Best answers
aeris
if it the effects we are talking about, they would implant that, just like the auras now (fx quality)

prince, thanks for the advice ill go test that at once ;)

Best answers
damn with geo mod you could make it tru to the show "FINAL FLASH!" huge explosion and when the dust and smoke clears BAM like almost no level left, LOL man that would be cool and yeah the water parting thing for powerful beams would be ausome too

Best answers
Just to spread the word, I'm working on a Geo-Mod type thing, i'm not a mapper, so my maps that I test blow, but still, looks okay when you blast a spot on the ground and theres just a hole left, but it still needs lots of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom